New addition!!

Hey guys this chapter is Trish and Jeff only just letting you know

A few days later

Jeff pulls up in a car and gets out and walks up to Trishs house and rings the doorbell and waits for her to open it. Trish opens the door and lets Jeff walk in.
"So what did you wanna talk about?"
"I know things between us really hasn't been so good" Trish sits on the couch.

Jeff leans on the wall and put his hands inside the pocket of his sweater. " yea I don't know what's been wrong with you lately " Trish looks up at him and stands up and goes to get something. Trish pulls out this box and walks over and hands it to Jeff. "This should explain everything " Trish sits back done and waits for him to open it.

Jeff looks at the box and opens and inside he sees this white stick and he reads it. His face goes into shock and he looks over to Trish and then sits next to her. " your Pregnant?"  Trish looks at Jeff than looks down. "Yes that's why I been acting so weird lately" Trish folds her arms " I didn't know how you would acted if I told you sooner " Jeff moves closer to Trish and wraps his arm around her and caresses her cheek with his other hand. "I'm happy that we are having a baby I'm always gonna be here for you" Jeff leans in and kisses Trish and hold her close to him. 

Hope you all enjoy I will update more as soon as I can sorry for the chapters for being so short 😊😊😁😁