Finding Out The Truth P2

Hope you al like this chapter 😊

//with Trish & Randy //

Trish was sitting on the couch still upset from dinner she wanted to know the truth she knew there was something but she couldn't figure it out.

"So Are You Gonna Tell Me The Truth?"

"Babe why are you still On That?"

"Because why would some guy come up to me and say we dated?" She looked at Randy With A Confused Face

"Babe I'm telling you the truth he probably got you confused with Someone else it happens a lot"

"What is it ?" Randy sat next to Trish

"We are gonna go on a trip in A Few Weeks"

"Really where are you we going" Trish said ex excited

"We are gonna go to Hawaii " Trish leans in and kisses randy and hugs him.

//With Matt &a Jeff//

"So your telling me when Trish woke up from her como the last thing she remembered was being with Randy? "
Jeff said looking at his brother angry.

"Yes Jeff that's why she don't remember you or being pregnant with your child"

Jeff sat there for a moment thinking than he looks Matt right in the eyes.

"That's bullshit she has to remember me"

Jeff stands up and starts to walk around the house thinking

"Jeff claim down we are just trying to help"

"NOO!!, Your Not She should Remember who I was I Love Her "  Jeff leans on the wall and slides down it with tears rolling down his cheek.

//Later On//

Trish was in the house alone while randy was out she was going thru some stuff looking at old photos from when she was in school she smiles when she saw a picture of her and randy. After she was done looking in one box she opened up another everything in was wrapped in paper.

"What is this stuff?" Trish unwrapped a Picture frame and inside the frame was a picture of her and Jeff she stared at the picture with tears starting to come down her face.

"I knew it they are hiding something from me" Trish started to look thru the other stuff until she found a book that she wrote in and read some of the stuff she wrote down.

Dear Journal:

Last night me and Jeff did it for the first time it was special to me. I'm happy that I have Jeff back in my life hi always loved him and now that I have him I don't wanna lose him ❤️

Trish wiped away the tears from her face and then she heard a knock on the door and she quickly put everything back in the box and put the boxes away She want to open the door and she was susurprise when she saw who was standing there.

"Hey..." Jeff just stood there looking at her he didn't know what to do Trish let in walk in and then they made eye contact with each other and before they knew it they were making out Jeff picked up Trish and carried her to the bed room....

That's all for this chapter I hope you all enjoyed and thank you for reading ❤️✌🏽