Mexico (Part 1)

Page 1

Diana's P.O.V.

"Mmm", I say as I giggled.

"Eric stop", I say laughing.

I kissed him and let my tongue play with his as he grinded against my kitty.

"Damn baby you still horny? That would be 5 times today", I say as I bit my bottom lip.

"You know I can go all day baby", He says as his hand slid in my panties.

He massaged my pearl as he kissed my lips. "Mmmm", I moaned.

I turned my attention towards the TV screen as he sucked my neck only to see that Mr. Edwin and Mrs. B's pictures were  on the news.

"Bae look", I say tapping him.

He kept sucking my neck.

I laughed. "Baby look", I say as I grabbed his face gently and turned it towarfd the TV screen.

"So", He says before looking at me.

"Whatchu mean so? We gotta get them muthfuckas out the trunk of your car."

He sighed hard. "Right now?", He says irritatedly.

"Yes baby, right now"

"Ugh", Says before getting up and pulling up his boxers.

"Sexy ass", I say before slapping his ass.

He smirked as he dressed himself, walked outside, down the stairs and to his car. I heard him get inside before pulling off.

I laid on the bed and scratched my hair before getting up and looking in the mirror.

I opened the drawers and pulled out some scissors before cutting the tips of my braids and taking the weave out; Eric has never seen me without my braids so I'm hoping he likes what he sees.

When I was finished I got in the shower, washed my hair and body before moisturizing my hair. My real hair is black, curly and to the middle of my back.

I dried my hair and wrapped the towel around my body before straightening up the hotel room a bit; we've been in Mexico for about 3 months now, making sure to stay under the radar and definitely away from cops.

And I thought I was gone be bored but Eric keeps me busy; shit in the morning, evening and night; that nigga can't get enough.

I put on this outfit Eric bought me before we went on the run, lit some candles and turned the lights off.

Diana's Outfit

I know this has been hard on him cause he thinks it's all his fault so I try to keep it off his mind by

I know this has been hard on him cause he thinks it's all his fault so I try to keep it off his mind by... Well you know.

I heard his car pull up outside and nervously waited for him to walk in; he unlocked the door before walking in and smirking.

He closed the door before walking to me; for some reason I was so nervous, he looked at me as a smile slowly appeared on his face; he twirled my hair before kissing my lips slowly.

He slid the lingerie down my body as he softly kissed my lips, I laid back as he went lower and I began to arch my back from the feeling of his tongue speeding up and slowing down.

"Uhhh", I moaned trying not to be too loud.

He came back up and pushed inside of me as he kissed my neck and stroked faster.

I wrapped my legs around him as I swirled my hips, he tightly gripped the bed as his hips sped up and I scratched his back begging for him to slow down.

He turned on his back and fucked me from under as I whined louder and road him faster before bouncing on it.

"Shiiiiiit", I say in a whiny tone as he held my thighs tighter.

"Uhhh uhhhh ohhh god yesss", I screamed ass I came on him.

"Fuck", I say as I laid on his chest and felt his warm liquid inside of me.

He wrapped his arms around me and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight baby", I say as I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight", He says as he rubbed my hair.

Baaaack at it, "Misery Loves Company" (The Sequel). I am most definitely excited to start this book and I hope you are to 😘😘 voteeee and please comment🙏❤