Taken (Part 1)

Page 16

Eric's P.O.V.

I kissed Diana slowly before gently washing her body, she was so soft; she continued to wash my chest and my hair and after that I had her against the shower wall, her moans filled the bathroom as I grinded in and out of her.

I put one of her legs over my shoulder and held her other thigh while tasting all of her tongue before thrusting faster.

She moaned louder as I tongue kissed her and went deeper; when we were finished in the shower we dried off and got dressed before getting ready for the road.

"Umm, Eric we got company!", My sister Patricia yells from downstairs.

I ran to the window and saw police cars parked in front of our house.

"Where's mom?!", I ask.

"Out of town" She replied.

"Hide now!"

If they see her, they would try to book her on some harboring shit; I grabbed Jr before running to a closet and opening a trunk.

I held him as I climbed inside the trunk; through the keyhole I could see Diana putting clothes over it before running out of the room; the cops entered our house and I could hear them walking around.

"Da-", Jr started but I quickly covered his mouth.

A few seconds passed and I could hear Diana streaming; Jr tried to move but I held him tighter as I covered his mouth.

"Where is he!", One of the policemen shout.

"I don't know! He left me a few days ago cause he was mad", She yells.

They kept asking her but she kept lying; they continued looking through the house and finally walked out.

When the sound of footsteps stopped, I quickly got out of the trunk and ran to the window to see what direction they were going in.

"Eric what are you doing", Patricia asked.

"They're not taking her from me", I repied.

"Eric just give up before they catch you to!"

"No!", I say as I ran downstairs.

I continued, "If I do they'll give her the death penalty."

I jetted outside and to my car before getting inside and speeding off.

Diana's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but to cry; some shit I never thought would happen just happened, they took me away from and my son and away from Eric.

After all we did, I just know that I'm going to get the raw end of the deal, if I get a deal at all. I held my head low as the police drove me in the direction of the jail.

A slight frown appeared on my face, because of the sound of a car getting closer and closer; I looked behind me and saw nothing but when I looked to the right side of me I saw Eric's car speeding towards us before smashing into the front end of  the police car.

He quickly got out and shot any police officers that even looked at him, more started to arrive so he picked up an officer that was still breathing and used him as a human shield while he shot officers, their tires, and made his way over to me.

He dropped the officer to the ground before pulling me out of the car and running me over to his car, I got inside and watched him run to the driver side before getting inside.

"Oh my god!! You're insane.", I say as I laughed.

"I don't know what the fuck they thought but I wasn't gone just let them take you", He says as he sped off."

More up next 😂😊