Home Sweet Home? (Part 2)

Page 6

Eric's P.O.V.

"How the fuck did you know my name?", I questioned.

She froze. "Huh", She says as she slowly looked up at me.

"Huh my black ass, you heard me. How do you know my name!?", I shout.

"Y-you told me"

"I didn't tell you shit", I say as I approached her.

I continued. "Who are you?", I ask.

The bitch jetted right pass me out of the restroom, I ran out but ran into a cop with the gun aimed directly at me.

"That bitch set me up"

"Damn right hands where I can see em!", The cop shouts at me.

I slowly started to put my hands up before quickly pulling my gun out, he shot me in my chest and I fell on the ground, I quickly crawled behind a shelf of chips.

I looked at the wall and saw a picture of me and Diana that read "wanted".

"Shit", I think to myself.

"Come out with your fuckin hands up!", The cop screams.

I sucked my teeth. "Its a nicer way to say that sir", I say as I cocked my gun.

I listened as he creeped behind the shelf with all the candy and chips on it; I quietly crawled to the other side before picking up a glass of beer.

I looked to the back and threw the glass at the back door, when he turned attention to the door; I jetted out of the front exit and ran to my car before getting in.

"You stupid mother fucker, I saw you go back there with her!!", Diana screamed as she roughly hit me.

"Chill 12 here!!", Shout as I pushed her off and pulled out of the gas station.

Her leg shook rapidly as she looked out of the window with her arms folded.

"Dia-."

"Fuck you", She says cutting me off.

I sighed, "I'm sorry."

"Eric?"

"Hm", I answered.

"Ask me if I give a fuck"

The whole ride was silent, it took a couple of hours, but we finally made it back to my mother's house in Compton.

I turned off the car and we quickly ran to the house; all the lights were out but we proceeded to bang on the door.

"Patricia!", I shout but still no one answered.

"Its not that late so they all can't be sleep; why aren't they answering the door Eric", She says with a frown.

"I'm on the same porch as you Diana, how the fuck am I gonna know?", I say as I stugged to find a unlocked window.

"Eric stop cursing at me"

"Diana shhh, I'm tryna concentrate", I say as I looked around for the spare key.

"Don't fuckin shhh me!", She shouts.

"Well shut the fuck up and wait in the car!", I shout.

Her eyes slowly watered as she looked at me before walking to the car and getting in the back seat.

I lifted the doormat and picked up the spare key before leaning up and unlocking the door.

I walked inside and turned on the light, "Nooooo no no Fuck!", I shout before looking around the whole house.

I walked outside and closed the door back before walking to my car and getting in.

"They moved, the house is fuckin empty."

She stayed quiet, I turned and saw tears streaming down her face.

"Get in the front Diana", I say frustrated.

She ignored me; I climbed in the back seat and pulled her to me.

"No", She says pushing me off.

"Diana now is not the time for you to trip; I have a fuckin bullet in my chest and they asses just up and left."

"Do you just not give a fuck about what you do? You fucked her while I was outside waiting for you.... How could you do that to me?", She says looking in my eyes.

"I'm sorry.. I know it was wrong and trust me it won't happen again."

"Please just... Stop talking to me", She says as she laid down on the car seat.

She continued. "Now I can't even see my baby", She says as her breathing increased and tears fell more rapidly.

I hate seeing her cry and this time its my fault, I put my hand on her arm and she moved it off.

"We'll find them" , I say as I climbed over the car seat and started the car.

Time to visit the homie...

Some shit finna pop off you know, so I hope ya excited 😆😇 vote and most definitely comment what you think and what you think is gonna happen. 😍