Ruined (Part 1)

Page 12

I sighed and Eric walked in with his sister Patricia and our son in his arms.

He stood shocked. "Hold him", Eric says before handing Jr to his sister Patricia.

I quickly pulled on my T-shirt. "Eric calm down", I say as I redressed myself.

Patricia walked out and Eric immediately started running towards O'Shea.

Next thing I know a huge fight broke out.

"Eric stop!!", I scream.

But he wouldn't; it looked like they were trying to kill each other and by the look on Eric's face, I think that was his goal.

I tried to pull Eric back but he roughly pushed me to the floor.

He stood up staight and wiped his mouth. "This the shit we doing now", He says while catching his breath.

"Eric I'm sorry"

"Nah fuck sorry.... And with the same mouthfucka to", He says with a mug on his face.

"You did the same shit with a bitch you didn't even know at the gas station!", I scream

"Okay but you forgave me!"

"But I was still mad, so I got yo dumb ass back", I say with my arms folded.

He chuckled as he shook his head, "You so fuckin stupid."

I sighed, "Eri-."

"When you forgive someone that's it and that's all, you don't fuckin get them back; when you forgive that is working to make shit better"

"I'm sorry Eric."

"Nah he can fuckin have you"

O'Shea looked up, "I don't want that bitch, hell nah that's yours."

I frowned. "Stupid muthafucka", Eric says before walking out.

"Shit", I say before running outside to Patricia's car.

"Hey baby", I say with tears in my eyes as I held Jr tightly.

"Hi mommy", He says as he laid on my chest.

"I missed you so much", I say as I held him tighter.

Eric shook his head and walked down the street.

"Eric", His sister Patricia called out, but he just kept walking.

Tears blured my vision as I tried to keep myself together while holding Jr.

"Come on yall", Patricia says before getting in the car.

I got in before strapping Jr in and then myself; Patricia drove us to their new house house all the way Beverley Hills.

"So this is where y'all moved to", I say as I got Jr out the back seat.

"Yup when you and Eric went on the run, we had to move cause all types people knew where we lived. We bought this house with the money y'all left us."

The inside was big to, Patricia lead me up to a guest room where I settled down with Jr; I closed the door and sat on the bed.

He just stared at me before grinning, laughed cause he looked too much like Eric.

"I'm sorry for leaving you.."

He crawled on my lap and held me, "Where's daddy?"

"I don't know..", I say as I rubbed his back.

I laid lil man in his bedroom and took a long shower thinking about everything and no I will never love O'Shea like I love Eric; that doesn't matter cause neither of them want me.

And now Eric is probably out doing some stupid shit, knowing that we're still wanted as fuck.

I got out of the shower, put on one of Eric's t-shirts and laid down hoping that he'd come back; the last time I pulled some shit like this, he took our son and left all the way to New Orleans so I'm really scared about what he might do.

I got up, walked into Jr's room and held him while he slept; with him I'm never alone.

I drifted off sleep hoping for something better...

Awwwl they found their babybut will Eric forgive her??