Mexico (Part 2)

Page 2

Diana's P.O.V.

I laid in the hotel room in the outfit Eric bought for me with the silk jacket that goes with it.

I took my black hair out of a ponytail and sat bored waiting for Eric to get back with breakfast when suddly he ran in the hotel room and slammed the door

"We gotta go now!", He yelled.

"Wait.. What huh?", I yelled in confusion before leaning up.

"I dumped there bodies in a near by lake and saw them sink to the bottom, but they must have resurfaced", He says as he quickly packed the things we needed.

"Okay bu-."

"The police found them plus our pictures aren't just in the U.S. now; they know we was involved with them mutha fuckas, therefore they know that we're here, so we have to go!!", He yelled.

I quickly got up and couldn't find my fuckin shoes.

"Just put those on", He says pointing to my black heels."

"Eric no I can-.", I was cut of by the sound of someone knocking.

I nervously looked at Eric as I slipped the black heels on.

"Go in the bathroom and climb out the window", He says in a. Low whisper.

"This is police, you are under arrest; come out with your hands up", They shouted from the other side.

"Aw hell nah", Eric says before handing me one of his big silver guns.

We quickly and quietly speed walked to the small window in the bathroom that was in the back of the hotel room; he let me climb out first.

"Knock it down!", The officer yelled.

"Shit", Eric says in a loud whisper.

He jumped up and crawled out of the window, but I had to quickly pulled him back cause it was like a ledge on the other side that we could've easily fell off of.

"Fuck", He says as he stayed against the wall and scooted in the other direction; I followed behind as fast as possible but these heels are not helping.

I don't know what it is with Eric, but he's like a damn spider monkey; once he scooted to the other side, he quickly bent down and grabbed hold of the ladder that was a few feet down. Once he climbed down the ladder as far as it could go he jumped off the rest of the way.

"Baby come on", He whispered up to me as he held his hands up to catch me.

"Hell no, what the fuck."

"Bae you have to try!", He says trying not to raise his voice.

"Fuck", I say as I scooted to the other side and jumped down to the ladder; I was able to grab it but almost lost my grip due to the sound of them finally breaking in our hotel room.

I saw a cop look out the window and he saw us.

"There they are", He yelled.

"Jump the rest of the way!", Eric screamed.

"I can't!", I yelled.

"Imma catch you DD, trust me!"

I closed my eyes and let go of the ladder, when I opened my eyes I was on top of Eric on the ground, I looked at him and he laughed at me.

"Good job bae", He says before quickly getting up a pulling me up.

I saw cops coming out the woodwork and immediately got nervous.

"Shit what do you want me to do!?", I yell to Eric.

"Shoot them mutha fuckas", He yelled back.

I ran fast as fuck behind Eric in those heels as the cops tried to catch up with us, I pulled the gun out and pointed it in their direction before shooting.

I'm not gone lie the feeling of shooting the cops was a rush, it felt kinda good.... So I didn't stop.

Eric pulled some random guy out of his car and got in.

"Baby get in", He yelled.

I got in and looked behind us to look out for more police.

Eric pulled out of the hotel parking lot and began to speed down the street and turned a few corners.

"Shit I think we lost them."

"Fuck", He says as he caught his breath, before pulling out this map.

"We gotta be smart... We gotta go where they don't think we will."

"Fuck where would that be...", He says handing the map to me.

"Home", I say as I looked at him.

He looked at me, "bae you know we can't go home."

"Eric they won't expect us to."

"Diana, you know you just wanna see lil man!"

"And you don't!?", I yelled.

It was a long silence before he spoke. "Bae if we get caught we'll never see him."

"I know.. We'll just stay there for a little while and leave before they even know we're back in Cali.

He sighed. "Okay, but we need a plan.. And money."

I hope you guys like it, Next update coming soon comment and voteeee 🙌❤