Home Sweet Home? (Part 1)

Page 5

What Are Friends for

We hit a couple more banks in Florida and were known as "Bonnie and Clyde", which Eric thought was hilarious.

We lead them in a different direction by hitting banks leading away from California and finally heading to California, so they'll be looking in the wrong place for a while.

We finally hit San Diego and couldn't believe it, Eric knows a lot of people that owe him favors so it wasn't always hard finding places to stay.

"Draw four", I say as I put my card down.

He sucked his teeth. "I swear you cheating", He says while laughing.

"Eric", His friend Marcus says as he entered the guest room.

"Wassup", Eric answered.

"My girl got ya girl some new threads, she kinda small so she gotta try em on first."

"Thanks man", Eric says as he took the bag and gave Marus dap.

I put the uno cards up and and laid on Eric's chest, "I know this isn't the best for you but.. Just so you know, I don't regret anything."

He wrapped his arms around me. "You're happy with this?, He questioned.

"I'm happy with you", I replied.

He held my chin as he slowly kissed my lips and pulled off my shirt.

"I'm happy with you to", He says in between kissing my stomach as he went lower before pulling my pants and panties off.

"Uhh", I moaned as I felt his tongue slowly moving.

I rubbed my hands through his hair and started arching my back as I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip.

He came back up and kissed my lips before pushing inside of me and started stroking deep and slow.

Its been so long since we could actually take our time and touch each other, I swear with Eric it gets better and better.

Next Day
Eric's P.O.V.

"They look good on you bae", I say as I chuckled and pulled into a gas station.

"They baggy on me", Diana says while poking out her lips.

I laughed. "You still cute tho", I say before getting out of the car

I walked into the gas station and walked around picking out gum, chips, drinks and more before walking to the register.

I felt someone staring at me and turned before seeing this lightskinned girl with long curly hair and hazel eyes looking at me.

I smirked. "Can I help you", I question.

She laughed, "Nah"

I paid for my items and grabbed my bag. "What's your name?", She questioned.

I looked at her, "You first"

"Yvette", She replied.

"Nice", I say as I walked towards the exit.

"Wait wait wait", She says as she grabbed my hand.

"Hm?"

"Maybe you can help me with something", She says as she started rubbing dick on the outside of my pants.

I smirked, "Whatchu need help with?"

"She lead me to the back of the gas station into the restroom before dropping to her knees and pulling down my pants.

She stroked it as she sucked before deepthroating my shit.

"Damn girl", I say as I bobbed her head back and forth faster.

"Mm", She moaned with her eyes closed as she sucked the tip while  rubbing my ass.

"Taste good huh", I say as I watched her.

She stood up and watched me put a condom on before pulling her panties off and picking her up around my waist.

"Uhhhh", She moaned as I pushed inside and stroked my hips rapidly.

I held her thigh with one hand and her ass with the other as my hips sped up. "Fuck", I say breathlessly.

"Uhh uhh yesss Eric!!", She says as we both came.

"Shit", I say as my hips slowed down and I caught my breath; I pulled out and the condom off before pulling up my pants as she cleaned herself off.

A few seconds passed and a frown slowly appeared on my face.

"How the fuck did you know my name?", I questioned.

More up next, what y'all think finna happen?? 😏😏