Nobody Move

Page 4

Diana's P.O.V.

Rob a bank.... Rob a bank.... Robbing a bank. Sounds dangerous but fun; only thing I'm worried about is getting out alive to see my son.

Eric is determined to do this shit; the way his friend explained it made it sound so easy, maybe it is.

His friends gave me the only female clothes he had and a pistol, with a mask.

Toker pulled us up in his car across the street from the bank

Toker pulled us up in his car across the street from the bank. "Listen to whatever I say do and do it fast", Eric says looking in my eyes.

"Okay"

He pecked my lips, "Get ready."

I put my gun under my shirt with Eric's before putting the mask over my face and Eric's mask under my shirt.

I watched Eric get out of the car, walk across the street and inside of the bank; I got out of the car and jetted inside after him before handing him his mask and gun.

"This is a muthafuckin stick up!! Everyone get on the ground now!!", Eric shouts.

Immediately bitches was screaming and panicking as they got on the ground, the security guard tried to trip so I put a gun to his head.

"I wouldn't do that if I-."

I cut him off by shooting him, "You're not me."

Eric laid the other security guards down before jumping over the desk and seeing a lady about to hit the red police button.

"Aye aye aye, sit yo weird body ass down; nah you know what. Bae!"

"Yeah?", I answered as I kept my eyes on the people on the ground.

"I'll hold it down in here, take this happy muthafucka back there to the bolt and hurry up!", He shouts.

I quickly grabbed her and let her lead me back to the bolt with my gun in her back, she opened it up and started putting the money inside the bags.

"Hurry up!", I scream.

She quickly filled 3 of the bags; I heard gun shots and roughly grabbed her before running to the front of the bank.

"Anybody else wanna test me?", Eric says as he stood over someones lifeless body.

I watched him grab the bags off the ground before snatching the bags from the lady and pushing her down.

"We apologize for any minor inconvenience ladies and gentleman, thank you for your time and have a good day", Eric says as we backed towards the door before running out of the bank.

We heard police syrins and jetted to tokers car, Eric threw the bags of money on the back seat with me and got in.

"Damn I should have killed that bitch go go go!!", Eric shouts.

Toker quickly sped off, he turned 3 corners and pulled into a parking garge.

"Thanks man", Eric says before giving Toker a bag of money.

"No sweat homie, good luck", He says before pulling off.

Me and Eric ran to a car Toker had given us before getting in and speeding out of the parking garage.

"You ready to see little man", He asked.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh", I shout as I smiled.

Next chapter coming soon, vote nd comment ur thoughts 💕