Wanted (Part 1)

Page 7

Eric's P.O.V.

I held my chest as I drove. "Where the fuck are we going now?", Diana questioned.

I looked at my hand and saw I was dripping blood, "Dre's house; shit."

"What's wrong witchu", She asked.

"Nothing major, but you might have to drive."

She leaned up and leaned over me, "Shit pull over."

I couldn't keep my eyes open as I was driving; my eyes widened as I saw a car coming right towards me so I swerved the car.

9:00 PM
Hospital

I leaned up and kept blinking to clear my blurd vision, the bullet wound was sewed up and I had a cast on my hand.

I slowly got up and looked for my clothes before seeing police lights flashing outside of the window.

"Shit, where is she?", I think to myself.

I found my clothes and quickly redressed myself before walking out of the room; it was a large sign that read "Section B."

I thought to myself, "Maybe she's in this section to." So I continued to walk.

Diana's P.O.V.

I slowly started to move before opening my eyes, when I leaned up I noticed that I was handcuffed to the hospital bed.

"What the fu-."

"Rise in shine", A police officer says as he entered the room with 2 other cops.

"Shit"

"We've been looking for you and Eric for a long time Diana."

"Where is he", I questioned.

"We were about to ask you the same thing", He says as he leaned against the wall.

"I don't know, we crashed and that's all I remember", I say as I tried to slip the cuff.

He took his gun out of his holster and sat it on the table next to the door, "Don't make me have to use that."

I rolled my eyes. "Go down Section A and see if he's in one of those rooms", He says with his arms folded as he stood in front of the door.

Eric's P.O.V.

I peeked around the corner and saw Diana handcuffed to the hospital bed, two officers exited her room and headed down Section A and one stayed behind.

I waited till the officers turned the corner and quickly walked over to Diana's room.

The cops gun was on a table next to the door so I quietly picked it up before sneaking up behind him and wrapping my arm around his neck as I held the gun to his head.

"Shhhh shhhh shhhh, make one sound and imma just kill you right now", I say as I held him tighter.

I continued, "where's the key?"

"Fuck you"

I laughed before cocking the gun. "Speak up I didn't here you, you know what don't say anything", I say as I put the gun in his mouth.

He quickly took the keys off his belt and held them up, I took them out of his hand before shooting him.

"Thanks", I say as I dropped him to the floor before approaching Diana.

I heard the police coming so I quickly uncuffed Diana from the bed.

"Where's my fuckin clothes", She says in a loud whisper.

"It don't fuckin matter come on", I say as I opened the window.

"What!? Eric my ass is out"

"Come on!", I say as I pulled her over.

I climbed out of the window and helped her out before running through the grass and to the sidewalk, I held her hand as we ran through traffic and to the gas station across the street.

I watched as a women got out of her car and ran inside of the gas station.

"She left the car on, come on", I say as we jetted to her car and got inside.

"Hey!!", The women screams as she ran out of the gas station.

"Sorry!!!!", I yell as I pulled out of the gas station.

Diana would not stop laughing, "Nigga you really gone say sorry?"

I laughed, "Shut up."

Updating again soon 🙌😏