Ninth Piece: Hackers

. . .

Maybe one of the highlights of my time after this was the amount of my lifespan I wasted on this Miden simpleton machine called a "laptop." It was basically the Ypologistí we had back at home, back in Aftokrator, but it had to sit on a metal and glass screen.

It was rather annoying, especially because this boy I had met online kept taking control of it.

"Wilhelm you need to stop doing that," I grumbled, sighing and I saw him cock a brow on the screen.

"Why should I? You have plenty of useful information on your computer." He looks away from the camera on his own laptop to focus on the data being downloaded from my computer. His apathetic expression reminded me of someone I felt like I should be remembering, but couldn't.

His eyes were colder than what I felt as normal, though, and I had a slight want to ask him to get blue contacts.

"How are Trip and Virus?" I attempted to break the silence and the German boy didn't even look up. Though, he did reply.

"They're speaking with some South Korean boys, named Jihyun Kim and Saeyoung Choi," he explained as he opened a few folders. "Why do you have photos of relics from the Hellenistic era?"

"It's called research," I rolled my eyes. "Homework projects, it's for Western History."

"Hm, you could have asked me for help. You wouldn't have gotten a 83% on that if you did."

My brows creased. "Oh shut up, that's cheating."

It wasn't much later that I was visited by my beloved brothers Trip and Virus, who were both a good deal older than me, maybe four and ten years older respectively; I never did ask their ages until the whole...incident happened.

They came with the two young men, one with bright blue hair, the other with a bright red.

"Shirou!" Was the first thing the two shouted when they opened the door, seeing the Servant. They had, naturally, been informed of his resurrection by yours truly, but they were overjoyed to see him in person.

They dropped their bags on the floor and rushed forth to embrace the being, laughing and smiling for the first time in years. I was grinning at the sight, before spotting the two boys with odd colored hair staring at me.

Ah, it must be because I'm around their age, I concluded quickly. Ishamet, who was probably closer to their age, wasn't in the room, so that was probably why. I walked over to them and waved, a smile pulling at my lips.

"Hi, you guys must be the two kids Trip was talking about!" I chirped. They seemed a bit surprised by my greeting but hesitantly returned the wave. "I'm Sasuke, but Suke is fine!"

"I...Ji...hyun," said the boy with bright blue hair, frowning, evidently not fluent in the language I spoke (Japanese). "Nice to meeting you...?"

I just giggled, and a small blush appeared on his face, obviously embarrassed with his mistakes.

"I'm Saeyoung Choi, but...please call me Luciel," the boy with red hair tilted his head, an attempt at a smile on his lips as he held out his hand. "Nice to meet you," he said pointedly, pointing out his colleague's mistake, making said boy pout at him.

I grabbed both their hands and held them, a bright expression on my face. "Welcome to the family!"

Luciel and Jihyun were kind, and easy to get along with once I broke past their shells. We spent the next hour or so simply chatting and getting to know each other before Virus suddenly lifted me over his shoulder.

"Virus ~ " I whined, flailing ever so slightly. He chuckled, before adjusting me so I was sitting on his shoulders. My head almost hit the ceiling. "Be careful!" I urged, as he jumped up and down.

Everyone began to laugh at us and I blew up my cheeks, grabbing onto my brother so I wouldn't fall off. When I heard two new voices join the chuckles and snickers, my pout disappeared and was replaced by a playful expression of fear.

Jihyun and Luciel laughed harder.

That was best part of that day.

The four of them stayed with us, for a good three months. Virus and Trip spent time speaking with Ishamet and Jihyun about design and sciences while I played video games with Luciel.

"Oooooh, Wilhelm replied!" Luciel switched tabs on my computer. He read the reply from the German hacker before responding accordingly. I crawled over from my side of my bed, leaning my chin on his shoulder.

We have grown very close over the span of time he had been with us and we were practically inseparable; like how I was with Amy at school, but instead at home. "What'd he say?"

"He asked if we could have a hack-off," Luciel snickered. "He wants to hack into the US government archives."

"That's a bit risky isn't it?" I raised a brow. I didn't want my redheaded friend to get arrested because of my platinum blond acquaintance in Germany.

"Not if you know how to cover your tracks," a spark of mischievousness flashed across his golden eyes (golden like Shirou's, I always marveled), and I sighed. There was no stopping him when he started something.

The room door opened revealing Trip with a small grin on his face when he saw us looking at my laptop. "Come on geeks, dinner's ready."

I suppose things got better, but not by much.