"It looks good on you."

PIRATE AU

A PIRATE AU CAUSE WHY NOT? I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED TO DO ONE BC AC AND OTHER FICS OUT THERE SO YES. SO GOOD LUCK TO US MATEY.

______

Never in a million seas would Levi imagine on encountering a pirate as badass as him. And never would he imagine in a billion more seas that he would be encountering a lady pirate as badass as him. The Survey Corps was one of the most notorious pirate groups out there in the seas. Not only is their group known for being one of the mightiest buccaneers out there  but their captain, Levi Ackerman is sure to be a hit with the ladies of the land and the trying hard pirates.

Captain Levi was someone not to be messed with. He sure may be small in height, but his skills and experiences are far greater compared to the tallest of pirates. Being an infamous captain, he is always followed by a group of admirers whenever he's ashore. That is why on a sunday afternoon when his mates and he have arrived the docks of Island Maria, it was no surprise that a group of ladies were waiting for his arrival. Stepping out of the ship, his boots clanked against the hard wood of the docks causing everyone to turn to his direction and seemingly fangirl about him. The girls were waving their handkerchieves to him, each expressing admiration to the small captain, however they were not given any attention and the girls sigh in melancholy. No sooner when the ladies have given up on him, he heard snickering from behind and thus causing Levi to roll his eyes. He needed not to turn around to know the three people walking behind his lead.

"Oh dearest captain, c'mon on and make love to me!" Hange said, her voice copying the dreamy sound of the ladies they have just passed by.

Eren laughed while spinning around the captain with mocking grace while waving around an invisible bandana. Erwin merely shook his head while silently chuckling for all he knows that if he went along with the two mates, he would be in trouble too. Hange and Eren continued this stunt of theirs until they can no longer breathe because of laughing. Without even noticing Levi, the captain spun around with his boot raised up to hit the two scums behind him. Hange and Eren groaned in pain, crumbling down as Levi and Erwin carried on walking. Levi clicked his tongue before entering the blacksmiths store to retrieve his weapons.

"Captain! Arrived early eh? Don't worry your cutlass shall be ready in a few." The old blacksmith greeted him rather joyfully. Levi was not bothered though for he has know the man for a long span of time.

Levi and Erwin stood at the side of the shop, looking at more weapons displayed in a glass box to secure its safety. However, he was taken aback when a displayed cutlass was missing in its sacred place on the protective glass. He also looked at the side of the protective glass to see that the coat he was supposed to buy was missing too. Erwin eyed him and turned to look at what he was looking at. Erwin sighed knowing this would probably anger the short buccaneer. "Levi, it's best if you would be at ease. Stop glaring at these boxes as if it would return in doing so." Erwin calmly advised the man, turning around to face the entrance of the shop. Levi just scoffed and started plotted ways on what to do if he encountered the person who stole his precious goods away.

Well, almost his.

Soon the two who were left behind came plying in the shop as they rubbed their faces in pain. Levi faced them with a smirk on his lips, obviously enjoying the pain the two are feeling. "Remember to do that next time so that each dock we'll be anchoring in you'll have a wonderful memory in those places." Levi joked as his face continued to exhibit an expression of delight for what the two is feeling.

Hange continued rubbing her face as Eren glared on the hard wood of the floor. No sooner or later, the chimes of the entrance sounded indicating a presence of another person. The four pirates turned towards the walking maiden who stopped at the counter and inquired something about her purchase. The petite lady stood with her face expressionless as she await for the return of the blacksmith. Levi stared at you as he tried to comprehend your whole being. You were an absolute beauty whose (h/c) hair was set in an unruly way while still looking as if it was in fashion. You were wearing a red turban on your head and your neck was adorned with layers of necklaces made out of gold and pearls. You wore a cream off-shoulder long-sleeved top with a tight black corset on your waist. Your red flowy skirt went down to the floor almost hiding your brown boots that had at least two inches of heels. You raked your hair causing the golden bangles that enveloped your wrist to sound and resonate the quiet room. Levi unknowingly stared at you with curiosity and longing. It was as if he has been lured and trapped by that 'siren' they so call. However, without speaking, you have done it. After a few minutes, you reached for the two parcels handed over by the blacksmith. One was a long parcel while the other was like a box.