"It can wait until tomorrow."

I APOLOGIZE FOR DISAPPEARING FOR SO LONG.

Modern AU

Winter has come and it was bitterly cold. Almost all students were in, taking refuge in the warm rooms of their dormitories. If you'll take a peek at each room at every floor there'll be a high chance of seeing students wearing thick sweaters, pjs, and probably socks for it was definitely frosty. However, almost everyone's in not because of the shitty weather, but rather they all had to finish their final thesis paper over the break.

On the fourth room in the seventh floor, is where you were at. Underneath the pillow fort you've built to provide a comfy space for a weeklong all-nighter. It was already 2am in the morning and you've barely got enough time to finish your paper to be able to pass the draft at exactly 7:30am or your professor won't hesitate to allow your papers to fly and meet the earth through the faculty window.

You were typing furiously and your hair were disheveled, eye bags dark, and mouth hanging slightly open. It has been a long day for you and now you were panicking for you were only halfway through your paper. Sipping from the seventh hot tea you've had for the day, you looked at the laptop intently. Checking errors is definitely a must for at the rate you are going for sure you've been typing out coined words due to your tired disposition. When you saw multiple mistakes, it made you cringe and groan in frustration.

Levi, your roommate who has been sitting patiently at his bed pretending to be reading a book at the ungodly hour, turned to look at you while peeking a glance at his phone to check the time. He looked back at you and sighed, closing the book in the process. He stood up and returned the book before standing directly right in front of you and placing his hands on his waist. He clicked his tongue when you did not budge. Levi sat back on his bed and tried to sleep, rolling on the side of the wall and covering himself with the pristine white blanket.

However, after fifteen minutes and almost fifty times hearing various curses flying out of your mouth, he turned to face you as you sat on the floor surrounded by pillows and blankets and various discarded tea bags. Levi cringed at the sight and started cleaning the mess you've made. How come he did not notice how messy your area was? He made a mental note to get back to you once you've finished your paper.

"Brat." He said sternly. Trying to capture your attention as he was throwing the last tea bag that was scattered on the floor. "Oi." He said again, trying once more to call you. However these all went unnoticed and Levi lied in front of your desk to start scolding you. "Tch. Brat listen." He turned to face at you but your eyes remained glued to the screen, fingers flying across key to key. He sighed knowing nothing will be able to take your focus away from the damned thing.

Levi looked at his friend thoughtfully. It has been almost six months since he first met you and your vivacious persona. He was actually bothered at first for he did not want to be roommates with someone as noisy as you. But eventually, he appreciated your audacity and liveliness secretly. He admired how you were full of happiness, which balanced his aura of seriousness. He loved how your optimism would neutralize his feeling of uncertainty. Most of all, he adored with how persistent you were on being able to make him smile or do things, or how you would always challenge him. Oh yes he loved that. Everyone around him merely kept bowing at everything he said, he did. Sure he knew how popular he was with the girls, with everyone, and it was definitely boring. Having someone defy him in the most mundane of things kept him 'sane' if he was to call that. It amused him seeing you try hard to break him out of his boundaries he had stayed in for so long. On the other hand, at the back of his mind, he loved other things too. Your smile, hair, your hand. Yes, your hand. He loves the feeling of your hand pulling him out of his bed, your hand that was cold at sweaty at times did not face him in allowing you to touch him. In fact he was happy to know that he made you nervous and uneasy, masked by your loud voice and a triumphant smile. But at times, at simple things like passing something where your hands would touch, he can't help but smile mentally at seeing you blush and instinctively pull away. Aside from the other things of course, he couldn't deny the fact that he had been thinking other things about you. Thinking about how your lips would feel against his bare skin. Or how it was like to touch every inch of you. But whenever he thinks about those kind of thoughts, it doesn't last for more than thirty seconds because he did not want too. It was bad, well for him. You were something so pure, and to think about you in that way is vulgar. For him it was like defiling you through his head.

However, he did not notice that you were already staring at him with narrowed eyes as you kept typing away (oh yes you can type without looking at the screen). You noticed how he was blushing a bit while staring at you. You arched your brow before stopping with what you were doing and putting your laptop at your side. You placed your head inches away from him and kept staring at his eyes. Levi remained unfocused and unaware. Well not before he knew what was happening. His eyes widened as he scooted away from you and sat up against the cabinet. He was madly red and his breathing was uneven. You laughed at him knowing you caught him off-guard. He growled at you and next thing you know was that your sweater was pulled harshly and his lips were against yours. His eyes were closed as yours remained opened, shocked with what was happening. Many thoughts were in your head, but the one standing out was why he was kissing you. No sooner than later though, you were entranced by the entirety of him and the feeling of kissing him that it made your eyes close slowly as your hands found their way to his shoulders. He opened his eye to peek on you and he was relieved to see that you were okay with this, that you accepted him.

You both pulled away, but it's only by a short matter of time when he pulled you in his lap and kissed you once more. His hands gripped on your waist with gentleness and roughness together while yours went in his hair as the kiss deepened with each passing second. By the second time you pulled away, you were both panting with breaths hitting each others faces. Levi pecked you on the lips for two more times before opening his eyes and staring at you. His hands took yours in his as he kissed them both with pure gentleness. "I'm sorry." was what he said first said.

You smiled before replying, "What are you even sorry for? I don't mind, you're one hell of a great kisser." You winked at him that caused him to smile, a thing you were already capable of doing.

"I know." He said, winking in return. "I'm sorry okay? Stealing your first kiss like that. I just got tempted, you were so damn beautiful by just laughing like that."

"Why thank you kind Levi. It's good to know you're crushing on me." You chuckled that made him roll his eyes. "But sorry to disappoint you though, you're not my first kiss."

"What?" Levi's attention snapped back at you.

"Oh yes, there are lots of things you'd be surprised about." You winked for the third time and this time his smile was not evident in his faced and he was appalled at the new information. Was the school rumors wrong all along that the pristine (Y/n) was not as innocent as she is?

However, instead of further frowning like you expected him to be, he smirked at you and pinned you at the floor of the sudden. He inched his lips closely at you ear. "Oh does this mean I can go on you rough?" He whispered huskily before licking the shell of your earlobe. This definitely caught you off-guard. Your breath hitched and you were definitely red. Levi turned to look at you before laughing and smiling. He kissed you once more but before he could go further you remembered: your papers. "Fuck Levi, get off I need to finish your papers." You tried to sit up but he pushed you back.

"It can wait until tomorrow." He whispered against you, his lips hovering against yours. And before you knew it, his lips crashed against yours for the what it seemed to be like the fourth time for the morning. The heated morning went on full of passion and lust, your neighbors aware of what was happening. Some were pissed off for you two were disrupting their work, while others laughed and thanked god that you finally were together.

You woke up at exactly 7:10 am and you bolted up at your desk ready to cram the shit out of your paper when you found a stack of papers, neatly placed beside your laptop. A note was placed on top of it that made you smile and thank the heavens.

"A little thank you for a while ago. And for being my now official brat. I love you.

-Levi

Ps. Your chapter one sucked."

_____

UNEDITED.