The Random Stuff

*Some finishing thoughts and information you may be interested in! Compiled by Isabel :)*

Here's to the 1018 readers that read this book before it was even edited! Wow, you guys had a lot of patience and perseverance. Thank you all so much :)

*

This was supposed to be the first book in a trilogy, but due to a number of things, that will not be happening. I do hope you enjoyed this story, though - feel free to continue it in your imaginations :)

We wrote this book for LITERAL YEARS. We began writing it just a few months after meeting one another. Ah, the memories...!

*

Ky Le Van has an Izzy approved message:

If you liked KC's part, and idek how you did, I have a bloggy-type website! Yes Izzy, you can put this on your WattPad. This isn't exactly a spon, but ya know. Here's a link. 

http://killersunshineblog.blogspot.com/

Her blog legit is like if KC decided to make a blog. So seriously, if you at all enjoyed KC being snarky and weird in the book, go watch her creator be snarky and weird in a blog! (This blog was made a long type ago and she hasn't posted since November of 2016 [as of May 2017] but you can still read the prewritten blog posts)

*

*A message straight from Isabel herself*

THIS IS MINUTES AFTER READING THE FINAL CHAPTER

I AM SO SORRY

I HAD NO IDEA KY LE VAN WAS PLANNING TO DO THAT, AND I WAS COMPLETELY UNPREPARED MYSELF

I AM IN SHOCK