Chapter 1

Silence is my weapon

Running away is my talent. 

love is my weakness.

And losing someone I love is my fear.

Thought of being close to someone never really enlightened me but instead of that idea, i did the complete opposite and never got close to anyone except the few people I knew in my life for along time because they seem to be the only honest and sincere ones. I knew this world was harsh and cruel, people running after things that were more valuable, greedy eyes glancing everywhere whether its in the form of humans or wealth.

Making friends was even worst. It was commitment that i knew i could never full fill and i knew in this society no one could accept a freak like me, a mute who had the ability to speak but was to scared and traumatized to do so. And why would anyone be friends with someone who they dont even understand.

Staring out the window these thoughts occurred my brain. Yes, my mind was filled with venom against this world but you could blame me, what i have seen and experienced is a tiny example of the harsh reality of this world.

"Kim SoYoung! " I turned towards the person who named my name. My teacher who was calling, smiled at me in a pride "SoYoung as usual has got the highest marks in Maths! ". My class started clapping for me as i lifelessly, I went to his desk and picked up my paper.

As i was making my way to the front desk and noticed all my classmates looking at me, some's eyes reflected envy, some's happniess and some's boredom. This showed how much interset people had in me. I quickly picked up my paper and walked back to my desk.

I continued to stare out the window not really caring about my marks. Marks are just numbers right? Numbers that soon people forget so why be happy over them?. One more thing i didnt understand about this world is that they all are feeling these emotions just because of these numbers and piece of paper not because of me? Pathetic.

Bang! The door sound echoed in class as well as someone's heavy breaths. "Sorry.... I am.... Late Mr Lee" soft voice yet tired voice panted breathlessly in the class. I turned my head to see a tall boy who had soft yet handsome features. With pale white skin and his brown wet locks covering his eyes. He pushed his hair back and revealing his handsome forehead.
'Jeon JungKook school's Mr perfect'

"Mr Jeon as usual late" Mr Lee said and crossed his arms over his chest while judging the boy with a raised brow. "Sorry Mr Lee, I had practice" JungKook said with his hands shove in his pockets and his head facing the floor.

"Okay I am letting you go because I know you are a idol with busy life" Mr Lee sighed and rolled his eyes. JungKook bowed and went to his seat. All the girls winked at him as he was passing by them and he just ignored them unlike other boys. Feeling bored, I turned back to the window. I had no interest in school's gossips or in school's Mr perfect.

'Why can't I be like them? Why can't I be happy? Why is my life so wrecked? '

I questioned myself everyday, everyday I searched for an answer but found nothing. Because it was useless, searching was useless because there weren't any answer. The true answer was me, i made my life like that so i were to blame.

As I was staring outside the window, I felt someone's stare burning into my back. Feeling uncomfortable, I turned and searched. Surprisingly, Mr prefect was staring at me. As our eyes met for a moment before he turned away immediately. Shruggling, I went back to what I was doing.

After few minutes the lunch ring rang everyone got up and made their way towards the cafeteria except me. I picked up my lunch box and went to the school's balcony the only place where i can enjoy myself fully.

As I went passing by the cafeteria, I saw everyone laughing and enjoying. I looked over to JungKook's table and saw him laughing at his friends joke. Cafeteria was loud and i hated loudness, silence was the only thing i enjoyed because it was peaceful but sometimes silence also killed me.

But speaking in honesty, I had a crush on him while ago. But evenly I got over it. I mean how could school's Mr perfect, a famous idol like him would like be friends with a mute like me?

Brushing off the thoughts, I went to the peaceful balcony and sat there. I plugged in my headphones and listened to random songs. After finishing my lunch, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall enjoying the nice cold wind and sunlight on my face.

All sudden the sunlight was blocked by something, I opened my eyes and saw something unexpected.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

So do you like it? It's the first chapter so it's boring.

Btw JungKook is not my bias. My bias is V but Kookie is my bias wrecker lol 😂

Kookie suited pretty well for this role so wrote on him.

Anyway I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment!

-sukki❤