Chapter 6

old italics meanings flashback

Cold breeze blushed pass my face as I sat on the soft grass of the park.  I was currently waiting for Jungkook who was as usual late. I stared at the scenery a head of me peacefully. Slowly I closed my eyes and relaxed under the warm sunlight. Nature was beautiful, nature was innocent unlike this cruel world.

"Oppa my ice cream!" My eyes were snapped open because of the voice, I looked at the owner of the it.

A cute 6 year old girl standing in the middle of the park with teary eyes and an empty ice cream cone while her ice cream was on the ground. A 9 year old boy I believe her brother came rushing to her with worried expressions.

"What happened Sojin?" He asked worriedly to his sister."O-Oppa m-my ice c-cream......" She choked her words and busted into tears. Her brother chuckled at his sister cuteness and ruffled her hair. "Come on cry baby, let me buy you an other one!"

"Yay! Thank you Oppa!" She said and followed her brother hand in hand happily. After seeing both of them some old memories came in my mind.

Flashback:

"O-Oppa?!!" A 5 year old girl cried as she sat on the cold bathroom floor alone. "SoYoung where are you?!" A tense voice shouted outside the bathroom.

"Oppa I am here!!" The girl shouted and tried getting up but failed. "SoYoung stay where you are, I am coming!" The voice shouted again.

The girl silently sobbed waiting for her brother to come and get her. Suddenly the door was opened revealing her 10 year old brother.

"Soyo......." Whimpered escaped his lips as he opened his embrace for his sister.The girl crawled in his arms and hugged his waist tightly.

"Oppa I am scared.. " The girl sobbed in her brother's chest."Hush Soyo... I am here now" He whispered sweetly into the girl's ear.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Old memories always haunted me but some were just very important. How a 5 year old me was rescued by my brother, how he hugged me and calmed me down. Those memories still remained in my mind and heart no matter how hard I tried to forget them.

I was busy in my thoughts when I felt two strong arms wrapped around me. I was startled at first of course but then realized that it was JungKook.

"Am I late again? " He whispered in my ear as I was settled between his legs and my back was against his chest. I nodded. I felt uncomfortable yet safe and warm in his embrace.

He noticed my discomfort and immediately changed our position. Now he was sitting next to me. I mentally whimpered at the lose of his embrace. "Sorry but you know me right? " He chuckled while looking ahead.

In these 2 months, I felt more comfortable with JungKook maybe because he was my first real friend or maybe because he was different.

Our friendship was strong now and I felt happy. Happier than I was before. I feel good when I am with him, he makes me happy. Even if he is busy with is practice and stuff he could still message and ask me that how I am doing? Something that my parents don't do. This was my first decision that I didn't regretted.

I unconscious leaned my head against his shoulder and sighed. "What were you thinking? " He asked while giving me a side hug. "Nothing important just.. Past" I typed. "What about it? " He mumbled in my hair. "Nothing... "

"You know you can tell me anything you're want, if you are ready of course" He said and smiled at me with his bunny teeth. I nodded and smiled back.

"Your smile is so beautiful.." JungKook said as he was staring at my lips. But he immediately looked after with a cute blush. He cleared his throat "Come on let's go for a ice cream".

I got up and we started walking. All of the sudden Jungkook held my hand and intertwined our fingers. I blushed at his sudden gesture and stayed quiet.

As we reached to the ice cream truck and JungKook went and brought a vanilla flavor for me and chocolate (chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings ~🎶) for himself.

After the ice cream we enjoyed each other's presences. "Soyo... " He called my name. I looked at him. He had a tense look on his face.

"I have to tell you something.. I am going on a concert tour next week" He said sadly. I did liked the idea of him going i wanted to stop him but it was selfish of me so instead I  forced a smile and typed "Why are you sad? Be happy and enjoy your tour!". He looked up at me in confused "Are you not upset? "He asked cutely.

'I am so upset Jungkook'"Why would I be upset? It's your job Kookie, you have to do it whether I or you like it or not"I lied, i had to lie because what can i do about it. "Yeah you're right" He said and sighed. "How many days? " I typed quietly.

"2 months"he sighed."Oh..". With that JungKook engulfed me in a tight hug. I slowly hugged him back. Like always, he was so warm and safe.

"I am gonna miss you" He said in a tembling voice. I nodded. ' Me too ' I thought and I know he knows it. "I am gonna message you everyday" he said as we parted from each other. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I can survive two months without him right?
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hello everyone! Zombie reporting here. Sorry for the late updates I am so busy with school and stuff 😥.

So.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's talk about Kookie's WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE COVER!

Emo guys his voice is so satisfying God I love him 😍

Even Charlie Puth loves him too❤. He just followed bts on Twitter which is a big thing 😱.

Anyway I hope you like this chapter!

Please vote and comment!

-sukki❤