Chapter 11

Kookie looks so hot in this gif 😩😩💦💦. Anyways back to the story👇

JungKook POV:
I am so glad that school holidays had started, I really hate school no kidding. Girls always cling on me which is very annoying. Soyoung is the only girl who I like a lot because she is very different from the other girls. Who are after my fame and looks. People think I am scared of girls but the truth is that I just don't like them so I avoid them on all cost.

At the moment me and Hyungs were in our dorms resting when our manger came in. "Hello boys!" He greeted us with enthusiasm. "Hi..." We greeted back dully. We thought he was going tell us to practice more and stuff but something expected happened.

"Good news! PD bang has anccouned to give you 1 month off. Starting from today you guys are free!" Manger said happily. We all gasped taking in the important and then jumped on our manger and tackled him in a hug.

He laughed and tried to freed himself from us "Okay okay stop it guys". After a while he left and we all sighed in relief.

"Finally some long sleep!" Yoongi Hyung said as he stretched himself. Jin rolled his eyes "Finally i am free from this lazy grandpa". Everyone laughed and Yoongi hyung shoot him a glare.

"I am gonna visit Busan! I miss mom and dad!" Jimin Hyung anccouned happily. "Same" I agreed. Everyone decided to visit their parents because we all missed them so much.

"You wanna visit Busan with me?" Jimin Hyung asked me and I nodded. "Cool, I'll book the tickets then" Jimin Hyung said.

Suddenly an idea popped in my mind. I quickly messaged Soyoung telling her to meet me at the hideout place. "Hyungs I am going outside" I shouted as I wore my coat and mask.

20 minutes later~
JungKook POV:

I am so glad that school holidays have started, I really hate school no kidding.

Girls always cling on me that is very annoying. Soyoung is the only girl who I like a lot.

People think I am scared of girls but the truth is that I just don't like them so I avoid them on all cost.

Me and Hyungs were in our dorms resting when our manger came in.

"Hello boys!" He greeted us with enthusiasm.

"Hi..." We greeted back dully. We thought he was going tell us to practice more and stuff but something expected happened.

"Good news! PD bang has anccouned to give you 1 month off. Starting from today you guys are free!" Manger said happily.

We all gasped and then jumped on our manger and tackled him in a hug.

He laughed and tried to freed himself from us.

After a while he left and we all sighed in relief.

"Finally some long sleep!" Yoongi Hyung said as he stretched himself.

"I am gonna visit Busan! I miss mom and dad!" Jimin Hyung anccouned.

"Same" I agreed.

Everyone decided to visit their parents.

"You wanna visit Busan with me?" Jimin Hyung asked me and I nodded.

"Cool, I'll book the tickets then" Jimin Hyung said.

Suddenly an idea popped in my mind. I quickly messaged Soyoung telling her to meet me at the hideout place.

"Hyungs I am going outside" I shouted as I wore my coat and mask.

20 minutes later~

Where is she?! I thought as I was sitting against the tree, glancing at my watch. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw Soyoung who was panting breathlessly.

I glared at her and she smiled weakly. I quickly grabbed her wrist and placed her between my legs. I rested my chin on her shoulder. She gasped at my sudden gesture but evenly relaxed.

"I have been waiting for 20 minutes" I groaned against her neck. She shivered and qucicky typed the answer with trembling fingers. Her fingers were so beautiful i swesr. I looked at her phone from her shoulder.

"Sorry I was too caught up with Aeri and Haera" she had typed. I secretly glanced at her and saw her nibbling his bottom lip. "Its okay" I whispered against her ear.

She nodded. I grabbed her waist and hugged her. She held my hands tightly in response. The truth was that I liked Soyoung not in a friendly way but in a lover way. I liked her since the day I first laid eyes on her. She was so beautiful and unique. She never cling on me.

My heart always flustered when I look at her. It took me so long to befriend her. Now I feel to happy to hold her. I feel like I am on cloud nine. She is with me and now I think I love her.

I brushed away my thoughts and sniffed her hair. It smelled like vanilla  and fruits, my favourite. "Soyo I have to ask you something.." I mumbled against her soft skin. She shivered once again and nodded.

"I have one month off so I am visiting Busan. You wanna join me?" I said. She tensed up but then nodded and typed 'yes'. I suddenly hugged her tightly in happiness and laughed.

"But what about Aeri and Haera?" She typed worriedly. "Don't worry Taehyung and Jhope are gonna take care of that" Once again I whispered against her neck. She tried to question me but I cut her off by giving her butterfly kisses on neck.

I couldn't hold myself any more.

She tensed up and tried stop me but evenly she gave up and leaned more against my chest and she give me more access to her neck. She was too easy to please.

Her hand held my locks softly as my butterfly  kisses became wet and I ascended to her jawline. I looked at Soyoung, her eyes were closed and breathing was heavy, she looked like a mess, a beautiful mess.I kissed her jawline, neck and bit her shoulder. She moaned softly and held my neck with beautiful fingers.

Soon I turned her and now she was facing me. I attached my lips to collarbone, kissing her harshly, leaving my marks on her. I went down to her upper chest part and looked at her pale white flawless skin. It looked sinful in so many way. I pushed her down on the grass and hovered on top of her. I licked his cleavage line, running my tongue from there to her chin.

I stoped and stared at her. Her eyes were closed and breathes were harsh with red cheeks. I glanced at her lips. They were so soft and red, they were screaming for my lips.

I rubbed her lips with my thumb and cupped her face. Soyoung then opened her eyes and looked at me. We stared at each other deeply and then my glanced went to her lips and hers to mine.

I leaned close to her and I felt her warm breathe on lips. Control yourself Jungkook! My inner voice shouted and that is when I snap.

I looked at Soyoung once again and saw her eyes closed. She was waiting for the kiss. I am sorry Soyo but not today.. (A/N: no not today!!). I smiled sadly and kissed her forehead gently. She gasped and looked at me in confusion.

"Come on I'll drop you home" I whispered softly and she nodded unsurely. Our journey was filled with awkwardness. Soon we reached at her house and went away without exchanging byes.

I really do love her.......

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Yo lovelies whats up! Another update.

Did you guys like the intense KookSo moment? Lol I enjoyed writing it!

Who is waiting for BBAs? I am!

I am gonna be up all night and gonna skip my school lmao. Cause we all know bts is more important than school.

Okay so I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment!

-sukki