Chapter 19

There is some r rated stuff, so whoever is uncomfortable of reading that stuff, I am gonna leave a warning of 'XXX' when it starts and ends so you guys can skip it and read the rest of the part and also read the Author's note in the end.
Warning! Long chapter!

Third person's POV:

"So what do you think?" Soyoung asked while standing in front of the camera showing her dress. "Nah too fancy" Haera replied as she  laying down on her bed on her stomach.

"Yeah" Aeri agreed while eating ice cream. "Okay.. " Soyoung said and scratched her head.

All three cousins were having a Skype call because Soyoung couldn't decide what to wear.

"You are seriously deciding it right now I mean your prom is in 2 HOURS!!" Aeri shouted and Soyoung frowned. "Jungkook really had to give you theme?" Haera yawned.

"He wanted our dresses to match well I do have one more dress left, let me try it" Soyoung sighed and went back in her bathroom.

Soon her came wearing a black long dress with silver glitter on the blouse. Both Aeri and Haera gasped at the sight.

"Woah.. " they said in unison. "So..?" Soyoung asked nervously. "Oh my god it's beautiful!" both girl said.

Soyoung then looked up at the mirror herself and also gasped. The dress looked beautiful on her.

"Jungkook is probably gonna drool looking at you" Haera smirked in her words

"Jungkook is probably gonna drool looking at you" Haera smirked in her words. "Yeah you look hella sexy" Aeri said in the same tone as she teased Soyoung.

"S-Shut up!" Soyoung stuttered. Both cousins chuckled. "We are going now so you can can do your makeup and hairstyle " Haera said.

"Yeah and I hope that you get laid too" Aeri smirked which caused Soyoung to gasped loudly. "AERI GET LOST!!" she shouted and closed her laptop.

She heart pounded against her chest, she and Jungkook had been in a relationship for 3 months. They have never went too far than make out and inappropriate touching, having sex never crossed her mind.

Now she started feeling a little guilty, of course Jungkook was man with needs. Jungkook had always taken care of her and she really wanted to pleasure him but she was too scared. People say the pain turns into pleasure real soon but she was still a chicken.

She brushed her thoughts and started doing her makeup. At 8 her door bell rang, she quickly grabbed her pouch and went to the door.

There stood her handsome boyfriend wearing black suit with little silver glitter around some parts. His hair were perfectly set.