Chapter 18

Soyoung's POV:

School started this week. The first day was hectic, everyone was shocked for two reasons. First reason was that I was talking, everyone stared at me like I was an alien and second was that I came hand in hand with Jungkook.

Everyone stared at us like as if they saw real unicorns. Of course, I was nervous as hell but with Jungkook by my side so everything was fine.

Soon I got use to the attention and stuff. Girls always glare at me, boys always wink at me, everything was normal.

And about their relationship open in front of school? It wasn't a problem since our school is a private and powerful and lots of idols and rich people study here so our school has a strict policy of the idol relationships being kept inside the school premises only. (A/N: I hope guys understand what I am trying explain?)

It was again a normal school day. My favorite spot in school hasn't changed, I was sitting in school's balcony, the school hadn't started yet.

The same old routine, me sitting in the balcony listening to music. Suddenly two hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" A velvety soft voice asked me.

I chuckled knowing who exactly it was "Bunny?". I heard him groaned as he sat next to me "Stop calling me bunny!"I turned to him with a cute smile and pinched his cheek "Why? You look like a bunny!"

He groaned once again but then smiled slightly "Okay.. But I am your bunny" ."Yes" I chuckled and kissed his nose. He unexpectedly kissed my lips, I was taken back but kissed him back.

We separated and Jungkook laid down on my laps as I played with his hair. Now it was normal for us to do this. "Aeri and Haera are going back right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, they are going after 2 days" I sighed sadly. "I can't believe both Tae and Hobi Hyung are going to be in long distance relationship" Jungkook chuckled.

"Not for long, they are planning to shift here permanently. My uncles are coming back" I said with a smile. "Really? It seems like Hyungs don't know that?" Jungkook asked in curiosity.

"Yeah because Aeri and Haera are going to surprise them so you better shut your mouth " I glared at him and he put his hands up in surrender. We chatted a little more, soon the bell rang and we went to our class.

The day went well. Girls always throw shade at me so in order to make them jealous, I slyly go behind Jungkook and hugged him. And I swear the look on the other girls face kills me. I guess talking again boosted my self Esteem and confidence.

We were sitting with Jungkook's friend at the lunch table when BamBam came happily. "Why are you so happy?" Yugyeom asked him. "Prom is this Saturday!" BamBam said while clapping happily.

"Really?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah it's up on the news board" BamBam said and started eating his lunch.

"Well damn.. I need to find a date" Yugyeom groaned. "Same bro" BamBam said with mouth full and I gagged at him.

"Well.. I already have my baby girl" Jungkook smirked and side hugged me which cause me to blush. "Yuck dude stop it" both boys said in unison.

Both me and Jungkook laughed. Suddenly Jungkook whispered in my ear "So baby girl you wanna go to the prom with me?" he asked. I whispered back slyly "Yes bunny boy"
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hello everyone! A quick update lol.

So I just want to tell that the next chapter is gonna be the last chapter *cries in korean* BUT there is gonna be smut ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° so be prepared *laughs evilly*

chapter 19 is private so for reading it you need to follow me and refresh your wattpad by logging in again.. 

Anyways I hope you like this chapter!

Please vote and comment!

-sukki