Chapter 14

Soyoung POV:

"You think this is a joke?" My mother shouted at my father. "When did I said it's a joke? " My father replied with the same tone.

"We built this company with our blood and sweat! I won't throw it away like that! " My mother shouted with her voice laced in venom. "What choice do we have Namjee! "My father defended.

"He is not our real son Minyan!! Don't you see we are throwing away whatever we worked for! "Mother shouted."Namjee we raised him like our son!  He deserves it!! "Father pleaded ."No he is no son to me"My mother replied in hatred.

I peeked from the  behind of the wall listening to the whole conversation between my parents. I was shocked, my brother wasn't my real brother.

I held back a sob and backed up. I quickly ran to my brother's room. I opened his door and was greeted by an empty room.

I looked around the room, but then  I heard some noises from the bathroom. I hesitantly made my way towards the bathroom. I quietly opened the door and peeked inside.

"H-Hyungsoo.... " I choked out as I saw my brother with a blade against with wrist. "S-Soyoung w-what are you d-doing h-here? "My brother asked in a broken voice."Hyungsoo what are you d-doing? " I asked in a frighten tone.

"I am doing something that will be beneficial for all of us" he said with a broken smile."O-Oppa don't do it please!!! " I shouted while crying.

"Soyoung just remember, this isn't your fault and I love you sisy " He said his last word with a sad smile and moved the blade roughly against his wrist.

A loud shout escaped my lips as I saw  splash of blood on the white floor. I dropped on my knees and looked at my lifeless brother with empty eyes.

"Soyoung.... Soyoung....."

Third person's POV:

Soyoung jumped up from her sleep with threads of sweat against her forehead while panting loudly.

She felt strong arms around his waist, hugging her. She felt that familiar warmth. Her vision was blurry because of the tears soon it adjusted and she saw Jungkook on the bed beside her with a worried look.

"Soyoung are you okay? " he asked worriedly as he caressed Soyoung's face.

She nodded and gulped. Jungkook scanned her face and then kissed her forehead. "Bad dream?" Jungkook whispered against her face, she felt his breath on her cheeks. She nodded again. Jungkook hugged Soyoung. Soyoung nuzzled her into Jungkook's chest and absorbed his warmth.

They stayed in this position for few minutes until Mrs Jeon voice distracted them. "Dinner is ready, come down" Jungkook said softly and patted her head.

As soon as Jungkook left, Soyoung released a loudly sigh.  Same memories were haunted her again. For some time period these bad dreams had stopped but once they are haunting, Soyoung wrapped herself in the comforter and cried silently.

"I am so sorry Oppa....."  she sobbed out.

Soon she decided to make her way down, she couldn't hid herself in the room forever. After changing into new clothes and washing her tear strain face, she went down.

There she was greeted by the Jeon family. She shyly made way inside the dinning room where everyone was sitting. "Oh sweetheart! Come here!" Mrs Jeon said brightly and patted the space between her and Jungkook.