Chapter 15

Oh my god, just look at the neck..😩😩😩 hickeys will so pretty on it 😏😏 excuse me I am getting so weird these day 😪😪Seriously BTS is gonna be dead for me 😧😧

Jungkook's POV:

Few days have passed since Soyoung has started talking again. I swear her voice is the sweetest melody have ever heard. So soft and calming that it gives me peace. But also very quiet at the same time, it's almost like a whisper that is only audible to me.

She hasn't started talking to other people right now, I am the only person she talks too. With others she still uses her cell.

But I am glad she talks to me, it brings me happiness to hear her smoothing voice even if she doesn't really speak much.

Today was another normal day, everyone went to work while me and Soyoung were at home.

"Hey do you wanna watch a movie? " I asked her and she nodded. "Any suggestions? " I questioned as I open the Netflix app on my T.V.

"The notebook" She said in her ever so soft voice. (A/N: I haven't watched the movie but I think it's good? So basically I don't really know the story).I nodded and played the movie. I back to the couch and laid my head down on her laps.

She brushed my hairs with her fingers tenderly. After few minutes I felt tired so I sat up and leaned against her shoulder. I wanted to skin ship with her as much as possible.

Feeling naughty I started kissing her neck lightly, I felt her breath hitched. I smirked against her skin and started leaving sloppy kisses down her neck.

We both knew that we didn't had any interest in the movie because we were to distracted with each other presences.

She moaned my name and gave me more access to her neck. I swear my name rolls of so perfectly from her mouth. I knew she liked it when I kissed her.

Not soon Soyoung was sitting on my laps taking the dominance in her hands.

She started kissing and licking my jawline. She made her way down to neck. "D-Don't leave h-hickeys" I moaned and I felt her nod. She gripped my shirt tightly, signalling me to take it off. I fulfilled her demand and took off my shirt.

She looked at me hungrily with lustful eyes. Damn i never knew that Soyoung had this side too, fuck i love it. She pushed me down and straddled me. She slowly pushed herself down between my legs.

Her boobs were dangerously close to my crotch. Soyoung glanced darkly at me and started licking my stomach and abs making her way to my chest. I moaned loudly and gripped her ass "Fuck baby". She smirked and kissed my buds and nipples.

I gripped her ass more tightly and spanked them "Fuck baby girl" i moaned with close eyes. Soon her took off her shirt and shorts , revealing herself in nothing but her bra and underwear. I drooled at the sight, she was looking like a goddess.

My hands made their way from her ass to her waist and boobs. I squeezed her clothed boobs and pinched her nipples. A strangled moan escaped her red lips "Ahhh Jungkook".

She soon placed herself on my hard cock and she started grinding herself it through her clothed wet clit. "Naughty girl " I whispered sexily in her ear.

I crashed my lips on to hers and kissed her roughly. Our tongues fought against eachother and I won as I tasted her sweet canva. She held my neck tighter and pulled me more closer. Her grinds became harder as i felt her wetness through my boxers.

I kissed her again and after few minutes we both separated with a string of salvia on our lips. "Let's not do some thing that we will regret" I panted and saw Soyoung pouted.