The Story of Trainer Timmy

This story is made up, and takes place in Pokémon X. *Ahem*
One fine day quite like this, Trainer Timmy was walking in Santalune Forest, looking for wild Pokémon. Suddenly, something caught his eye. He walked over, and a Pansear leapt out of the tall grass!
"Who's that Pok-" started Trainer Timmy, pulling out his Pokédex. "I know who that is." He said, putting his Pokédex back in his bag.
"Let's see, I have an Absol, an Arcanine, a Rockruff, a Stoutland, a Houndoom, and a Furfrou. My best chance at beating it is to use Arcanine or Rockruff." Trainer Timmy sent out Arcanine, and the battle began.
"Arcanine, use ExtremeSpeed!" Shouted Trainer Timmy. Arcanine rushed forward at blinding speed. It took away about 3/4 of Pansear's HP. "GO POKÉBALL!!" Yelled Trainer Timmy as he flung a Pokéball at the Wild Pansear. It rocked three times, and then clicked.
"WOOP WOOP!!!!" Shouted Trainer Timmy. He headed back to the Pokémon Center.
"Hello, and welcome to the Pokémon Center, would you like to rest your Pokémon?" Said Nurse Joy.
"Yeah, I just caught this Pansear, and wanted to heal it before I challenge the Santalune City Gym." Said Trainer Timmy.
"Ok, I'll take your Pokémon for a few seconds." Answered Nurse Joy. She healed up Trainer Timmy's Pokémon, and he lived happily ever after.

NOTE: Comment your ideas for a story that I should do plz.
OTHER NOTE: Trainer Timmy hacked the game because he has a Rockruff.