The Koffing Who Broke the Laws of Pokémon

This is a true story!!! There is actually a Koffing that broke the laws of Pokémon!!!

Once upon a time, there lived a Koffing. Koffing was a poison type. Koffing did not want to be a poison type. He wanted to be a fire type. So Koffing set out on a journey to become a fire type.

The first thing Koffing tried was using a Fire Stone. Where could I get one of those? He thought. I know! Route 9 of Kalos! Koffing went to Route 9 to track down the Fire Stone. All the Sandiles and Hippopotases and Helioptiles  and the Rhyhorn stared at him, thinking, What is a Koffing doing here on Route 9? Koffing finally found the Fire Stone, and ate it. Nothing happened.

Next, Koffing tried sending an email to Game Freak, hoping they would make him a fire type. Here is the email he sent:

Dear Game Freak,
MAKE ME A FIRE TYPE! I WANT TO BE A FIRE TYPE!
Sincerely,
Koffing

Here is Game Freak's response:

Dear Koffing,
We cannot make you a fire type, due to the laws of Pokémon. However, you may be able to sneak your way into Lavaridge Town's fire type gym in Hoenn. Many players will be confused by your effort to become a fire type, but it is worth a try.
Sincerely,
Game Freak

Koffing hadn't thought of going into one of the gyms before. Like Game Freak said, it was worth a try. So Koffing went to Hoenn to become a fire type.

Once Koffing reached Lavaridge Town, he went inside the gym. Making sure he was sneaky, Koffing maneuvered around the trainers until he found one with an empty Poké Ball. He quickly slipped into the Poké Ball.

Then, Brendan came along. When he reached the trainer with the Poké Ball that Koffing had gone inside of, the trainer started a battle. Oh boy! Thought Koffing. Brendan quickly took down all of the trainer's Pokémon, except for Koffing. Koffing tried to get out of the Poké Ball, causing it to shake. The trainer didn't know what Pokémon was inside, so he threw it, and out came Koffing.

"WHAT!!" Exclaimed Brendan. "KOFFING IS NOT A FIRE TYPE! IT IS A POISON TYPE!!!" He wrote an angry letter to Game Freak, complaining about the Koffing. Here is the letter he wrote:

Dear Game Freak,
WHY IS THERE A KOFFING IN THE FIRE TYPE GYM?!?!?! KOFFING IS NOT A FIRE TYPE!! IT IS A POISON TYPE!!!
Sincerely,
Brendan

Here is Game Freak's response:

Dear Brendan,
We do not know why there is a Koffing in the Fire type gym. Perhaps there was a bug in the code.
Sincerely,
Game Freak

"Bugs?!?!?!" Exclaimed Brendan. "Now there are bug types in the Fire type gym too?!?!?! GAME FREAK!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO POKÉMON?!?!?!"

Comment your ideas for another Pokémon story that I should do plez.