Tradley Evanson ~Shattered~

Brad's P.O.V
"One more drummer," James said. "Sure," I replied sarcastically. There would be another pop-up drummer in the end, exactly like Tristan. The drummer before Tristan was a surprise, and so was Tristan. The drummers I had listened to so far weren't that good, so I was interested in what Tristan had in him. I rested my head on my hand and rolled my eyes. James saw it, but decided it would be smart to ignore the gesture. "Tristan! You're up!" James called out of the door to the garage. The sound echoed against the walls and bounced back to my ears. A tall blonde boy with a pearly white smile walked in. His hair was shaved at the sides, and had a pushed back hair look. He looked adorable, but I couldn't like him yet. I didn't even know him. Maybe he was a complete jerk? He didn't look it, but that was the same with my enemy Michael. He looked like your average 8th grade boy but.... My thoughts had gotten too far and James nudged me. "Oh! My name is Brad. Or Bradley. Or whatever you want to call me is fine." "You know me," James called proudly. I blushed. I was so dumb, why did I have to say that? He giggled lightly, noticing my blush. I was being a complete fool. I hope he likes fools.... "Um.... Take it away," I blushed even harder. He sat on the black leather stool and grabbed a hold of the wooden orange drumsticks. Keep calm Brad, this may be the newest member of our band.

Tristan's P.O.V
I sat on the drum stool trying not to freak out. Brad was.... Freaking adorable. I tried not to smile or blush, tried to keep it cool. It wasn't working, so I grinned. I shook my arms and drumsticks, preparing to play. I had been preparing for this moment for the past 2 months, from when I saw the ad. I had the song pat down. I had been playing since I was 7, so simple drum beats came.... Simple to me. I could do multiple drum beats in fast tune. I started and just kept on drumming and drumming. At the end of my routine, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Brad. "Welcome to the band." "Are you serious?" I questioned. "Dead serious." I was in the band. I couldn't believe it. I would spend so much time with Brad. I couldn't help but grin like an idiot. He looked me into my eyes. They were glossy brown. "Congrats," James said not so happily. I didn't know if Brad said without asking? Maybe James didn't like me? But there was no time for that, I needed to celebrate. I hugged Brad, not in a creepy way. "Jeez, I'm so happy!" "Me too," Brad calmly said. It was going to be a good day. I left the garage and waved goodbye. I hopped into my minivan, which was actually really tiny, and headed off to my flat. It would be an interesting while, until I could get my feelings sorted out and calm down.

Brad's P.O.V
James was ticked. Not just ticked, but mad. Really mad. He was trying to be calm, I know, but he wasn't doing a very good job at it. We were standing in James' kitchen. "I told you not to make any decisions without me. I told you I wanted to help choose the person. What were you thinking?" "I was thinking that I felt a connection with him." "You can't just make major decisions like that! Now I have to call all of the other people and tell them the bad news!" "Well you obviously don't understand connections." His voice raised. "You realize you can't just be best buds with everyone you see!" "I know that!" "Then what? Just fricking tell me Brad!" "I can't!" I felt like I was screaming. "You're making no sense at all Brad. So just tell me what's wrong Bradley!" "I can't." "Why can't you, Brad? Is is because you know you're wrong? Because you obviously don't know anything about making friends!" "I do! You don't understand me." "Yes I do. So just tell me Brad! Come on!" My face was burning with fire. My hands were balled into fists. "BECAUSE I LOVE HIM." I ran out of his door. I slammed it shut. "BRAD, WAIT." I heard him yelling behind me. I hadn't came out yet. It wasn't his fault. But it couldn't stop me from crying. The tears just went and fell down my face. The cold autumn air swept across my face. It made me cold. I stretched the sleeves out on my Arctic Monkey sweater to wipe off my tears. I just kept walking to my flat. I unlocked my door. I walked in to see my smiling golden retriever, Jesse, striding towards me. "Hello Jess," I said softly. I rubbed his back as I bit my lip. I tried to keep myself from crying even more. So I sat on my couch and turned on the TV. There was a commercial of a boy, middle school aged, being bullied. It reminded me of my life. My middle school aged life. I could remember it like it was yesterday.
*flashback*
I saw my enemy, Michael, coming towards me. I kept walking. I walked even faster when he started. "Bradley!" He yelled. I walked even further down the hall. "Brad!" I was dodging kids from every corner, trying to get away. I then felt a sharp kick on my shin. I slipped and fell, my books spilling everywhere. My head whacked against my books. My mouth was gushing blood. My head hurt like heck. "Get a life, you loser. No one likes you. Leave this school. Kill yourself. Don't ever come back. I don't want to ever see you ever again." The whole corridor was laughing at me, staring and pointing. I ran off school grounds. I ran to my house. No one was home, my dad and mom were working. Natalie was at school, so I had the whole house to myself. I sat down in my kitchen. All I saw was a razor. It was sharp. That was all I needed. I slid the blade across my wrist about 10 times before collapsing on the floor in a pile of blood and tears.

I couldn't ever do that again. Not when Tristan was around in my life. He could keep me sane without him even knowing it. He could stabilize my life. I didn't know how a boy I just met could make me feel this way, but I hoped he felt the same.

Authors note:
Sup Tradleyinators💘👌🏻
I don't know how long these will be but....
I'll post every other day, sometimes everyday😛😍
But you'll get to know me awesome by these comments😂😂
Anyways.... Peace out and love The Vamps😍😛