*11*

Brad's P.O.V
What I told Trissy was an understatement. My hand hurt like heck. I really was scared, though. I had always been afraid of the doctors office, and now we were sitting in a waiting room. I was lightheaded, I always felt like that when I was nervous. One by one, patients walked into the door, until we were finally up. "Bradley.... Evans?" Millie popped her head in from the doorframe. I shoved him a little. "You put my name down as Evans?!" I laughed. "You are aren't you?" He laughed back. Millie looked a bit surprised to see her brother with me. "T-Dawg?" She asked and I laughed even more, until Trissy shoved me. "Hey Mill." She motioned for us to come into her office, with a big smile plastered on her face. "I'm Doctor Millie," she said and shook my hand after we took a seat. "I'm.... Well you already know who I am," I lightly laughed. I looked at Trissy and Trissy looked back. Millie looked suspicious. "There seems to be something I don't know," she said slowly and raised her left eyebrow. Trissy breathed out heavily before talking. "Don't freak out, I'll tell Mum and Dad. Meet my fiancé, Bradley." Her mouth dropped open as she eyed all of us. She then squealed the highest pitched squeal I'd ever heard. She ran over to Trissy and squeezed him half to death. "Oh my gosh! You guys are gonna have adorable mini kids, and get a puppy named Max like you've dreamed of, right T-Dawg?" She said excitedly. Trissy gave the middle finger to Millie as we all laughed. "When are you gonna tell Mum and Dad?" She asked him. "I don't know how, but tonight, hopefully. Don't bring up the subject to her, 'cause I might have to tell them sometime in the next week if I don't have any ideas." "Well, I'll look some up tonight and send them to you," Millie said helpfully. "Okay, thank you," he said and exhaled deeply. "Now, did you folks just come here to tell me this, or to figure out something else?" She wiggled her eyebrows. I couldn't help but laugh, and Trissy proceeded to stick the middle finger in the air for the second time. I answered her question. "Something has happened, and we need to see if it's okay." I said calmly. "Okay, let's see." I gently pulled off my bracelets and set them on a neat pile on the desk. Trissy took my one hand and squeezed it under the desk, telling me it was okay. And it was working. I slowly set my wrist in her hands. She examined them for a couple seconds. She looked kind of surprised. "Now, this won't hurt a bit," she said as I prepared myself for the worst and squeezed my eyes shut. Trissy put his face into my bush of a hair and whispered, "It's only a wipe." He then kissed my head and lay his head on my shoulder. I then opened my eyes slowly. It was cold, but relieving. I could then see the disgusting cuts on my arm perfectly. "It'll only leave a scar. It's tore a bit of a muscle, so it'll hurt only a little for the next week or so. If it's longer then two weeks, come see me again. What happened, anyways?" She asked. I exhaled a shaky breath for the millionth time today. "You can go to the hall if you want, love. I can tell her." I smiled gratefully, waved to Millie, and walked out. I leaned against the wall and took a deep breaths in and out.

                                Trissy's P.O.V
"He-he felt the needed to-to cut," I stuttered. It would be stupid to cry, it wasn't even me that was hurt. But I still did, he was the one I cared about so much. And I loved him so much, and he was hurt. I tried to hold it back, but one slipped by me as it trickled down my face. I pursed my lips together, and wiped the tear off. Mill grabbed a Kleenex and handed it to me. "Thanks," I said. "He had cut before, from bullying, and then from a terrible fight. It was all my fault, the fight was because I was an idiot and said some stupid things. Now I'm paying for it." Mill came up to my and I stood up to squeeze her. "I can believe you said some not so nice things," she started. "Thanks so much," I said sarcastically. "But, my advice to you is to do the best you can do to help him emotionally. There's not much to do but to be kind. To keep the subject behind you. To not fight. To help him when he needs it the most, and to be there for him. I know it seems hard to do, but if you really love him, it'll be easy. Not will it always be at the easiest times, but it'll be easy to help." I took in her advice. "Thank you, so much." I said and hugged her one more time. "No problem, bro." I waved goodbye to her and walked out the door to Bradley. "Hey," he said. "Hey," I replied. I had grabbed his bracelets for him on the way out, so I took his arm and slid them on his wrist. We laced fingers and walked out of the hospital in silence, as I processed Millie's advice. I really did love him, more than anything. And she was right. It might not be at the simplest times, but it'll be worth it in the end.

"Millie told me to take you out for ice cream." "Oh really?" He asked as we pulled into the drive through. "Seriously, this is the only ice cream shop I've ever seen with a drive through," I said and pulled into it. "Welcome to Mike's Cream, what can I get for you today? A bored man's voice asked. "2 Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough mini tubs," I said. Brad grinned, which made me grin, too. "3 pounds, I'll take the change at the counter," he said, even more depressed than before. We slowly drove up. "He sounds so depressed," he whispered into my ear. We both giggled, and the man made a face at us. I handed him 5 pounds and told him to keep the change. I figured he wouldn't be so hot with us right now. He shoved the 2 tubs and a few flimsy plastic spoons in my face. I took them, said thanks, and drove away. He took my mini tub and opened it for me, as well as took a spoonful and handed it to me. He then set the tub in the centre console, picked his up, and ate a huge spoonful of it. I swallowed my spoonful and laughed slightly. "I don't know what I'd do without you," I said and he kissed my cheek. "Me neither. I got butterflies in my stomach. Even though we have had so many romantic moments, it got me exited every time one happened. I had no idea how people could take this kind of thing for granted. The rest of the time we drove, we chatted of pointless things like videos we'd found online. "You're adorable," I said out of the blue. "You're a charm," he replied. "You're irresistible." "You're pulling into the wrong laneway." I turned red as I pulled out again and pulled into the laneway next door to James' house. He was laughing hysterically, and I joined him. "You, you've gotta do that again." "Sure. If you want me to."

Whazzup Tradleyinators?😛😂
Does anyone wanna make a group chat to just talk about The Vamps? PM me and we can make one🙃👌🏻
So I'm sorry I haven't updated lately, I've been overloaded with homework😭😭
HAS ANYONE HEARD SOME OF CONS COVERS CUZ IM LITERALLY DYING💙❤️
Anyways,
Keep calm and listen to the covers😍😘