*13*

P.S sorry I can't draw😂😂
~Connor's P.O.V~
~Flashback-2 Days Ago~
"And you've gotta have the ring at a 70 degree angle-" Trissy rambled and I interrupted him. "When did you ever start to worry about angles?" I joked. Trissy rolled his eyes and James laughed. "Anyways, I just want it to be perfect. Sorry guys." "It's okay," James said comfortingly. "Keep going," I whined. I honestly wasn't even listening to what he was saying. I knew that James would've listened so he'd know what was going on. He kept rambling on and all I heard was "blah, blah, blah, blah." I couldn't get the thought out of my head that I would be spending so much time together in the car. It wouldn't be that awkward-I hoped. We got along well..... "Connor?" James asked and swiped his hand in front of my face. I immediately snapped out of my trance and looked at him. "Yeah?" I could feel my cheeks heating up. "We've gotta go," he giggled. "Oh, yeah. Bye Tris," I said and walked out of the door. We got into his car and I looked at him. "You're not mad, right?" I asked. He looked at me like he'd been shot. "God, no. I want this." "Weirdo," I mumbled. "What! No," He called. "Come on, we've gotta go to the store." "Fine." We drove away.

                                                              Trissy's P.O.V
I turned down the music as I saw Brad's reaction. His eyes were wide as I parked. He scrambled out of the vehicle and left his shoes in here. I laughed and followed him, doing the same. He was already running with his feet in the beach water. I ran after him. The water was freezing on my toes, but I really didn't care. I finally caught up with him. "Slow down! I've got a surprise for you, and it's not so far away." He looked at me in a face that was so happy, he looked like he could explode. I giggled and took a hold of his hand. We strolled along with our feet still in the water. It was literally freezing outside, only about 15 degrees. If there was anyone there, they would think we were crazy. And we were. We were close enough to see the black blanket and basket that lay out. He squealed like a little girl and ran. I laughed and again ran after him. "Oh my gosh," he said and sat down. He looked in the basket as I sat down across from him. He took out the cupcake box first. I took a deep breath in. He slowly opened the box. He shot his head up and looked at me. Tears started to stream down his face as we both stood up. I knew he wanted a squeeze, as always. He set down the box lightly, then hugged me so hard that I could barely breath. But I squeezed back. I myself cried a little. He then let go, seeing that he was to tight. We sat back down, and he passed me the box. It was almost exactly how I had imagined. Grey icing and a vanilla base. I pulled one of the rings out of the icing slowly. It was sticky, but I still slipped it on the hand that Brad held out for me. He examined it for a second and grinned so large it looked like it hurt. I slipped mine on myself. "Wanna go in the water?" I asked. "Sure," he smiled and charged in. I was tired of running, so I walked. "Come on!" He yelled when he was fully in the water. How did he get in that fast? It was so cold. I laughed and decided to jog into the water. I'm surprised I didn't get frost bite, it was so cold. "I will splash you," he threatened. "No!" I giggled and he did it anyways. I splashed him back. He looked at me with a shocked face. "You're gonna pay for that," he laughed and splashed me back. We swam around chasing each other for probably 20 minutes. "I give up!" He yelled and we both laughed. I caught him looking at his ring again, so I looked at his too. It was glimmering in the water, with the sunlight reflection off of it. "I'm going to eat," I laughed. "I suggest you come. I brought you Cookie Dough Ben and Jerry's. His eyes light up and he swam the fastest I'd ever seen him swim. I swam too, almost as fast. He then got out of the water and grabbed a towel I had placed there for him. I got out and grabbed one as well. He wrapped it around his shoulders, sat down and got out the ice cream. "You weren't kidding," he said and laughed. I sat in the same place I had before. "Nope," I said. I grabbed a sandwich that I had packed, and took a bite. "You know, this is good," he said. I giggled. "Only because it's store bought!" "No!" We both laughed and continued to eat.

Aye people✌🏼️💗
We're so close to 500!😱😛
So I've been really stupid.... My friend reminded me that Millie is younger than Tris, she's my age. I'm so dumb. I meant his brother James....😂😂
I'm keeping it that way though, I don't wanna go back😂🙌🏻
I've written this all on paper beforehand and I'm finished that! I'll be able to update longer chapters (hopefully)🙃🙂
Anyways....
Keep calm and were almost there🌺😉