*14*

P.S I know it's a Tradley book and I'm using Con pics😂😂 I'm a Com girl😂😂And sorry for the cheesiness😂😂

                                                            Tristan's P.O.V
I needed to tell him something, and I needed to tell him sometime soon. "So," I said, breaking the silence. "Hey," he said softly. "I was wondering," I paused. "Yes....?" "Doyouwanttomoveinwithme?" "Of course." I breathed out, relived. "Just, we're so close, and when or if we tour, it'll be easier." "Yeah, it will." "Good." He sat beside me now, and lay on my chest. There were really no words spoken after that. We looked out at the sea, the waves were lightly crashing at the shore. Before I knew it, he was peacefully sleeping in my arms. I don't know how long we sat there, but it didn't matter. I tickled his arm, and he smiled. I didn't know if he was actually asleep, but we sat there for hours.
~3 hours later+Brad's P.O.V.~

He woke me up by ruffling my hair, and my eyes popped open. "Hey," he said lightly. "Hey." "It's, like, 2. We have a 3 hour drive ahead of us." "Oh! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." "Don't be. I wasn't gonna wake you up, you were too cute." "Shut up," I smiled and he pulled me up. We grabbed everything, and as we walked to his vehicle, the rings glimmered a bit more. We were both thinking the same thing, and laughed. We loaded the things into the trunk and hopped in. And another silent ride was to come.
~Pulling In To The Pizza Shop~
"So, this is it?" I asked as we walked in. "I think....." He started before seeing all of our equipment set out on a stage. Connor and James were sitting up there, before looking up quickly. They stood up in front of microphones. "Tradley Evanson, take a seat," James smirked and I rolled my eyes. But I took a seat, anyways. "This song is called High Hopes. James was gonna sing it when he was signed as a solo artist, but gave it to us," Connor said, looking over at James and smiling. Tristan took his hands and made a heart shape, as the others glared at us and we giggled. They started strumming on their guitars, and Connor started to sing. Tris and I looked at each other. We had no idea that Connor could sing like that. We didn't even know that Con could sing at all. "I met you yesterday, and you to took my breath away. And I kinda like the way that you're so damn unpredictable." I leaned my head on Tris' shoulder. "The world keeps spinning, it won't stop. It's just beginning, because I have high hopes. High hopes, high hopes for me and you. And when we grow old, I'll say I told you so. Cause I've got high hopes." I grinned, noticing the odd resemblance to our lives. "I can move in with you, and we can get married too. Go on our honeymoon, but maybe we should finish this coffee first." Trissy and I burst out laughing and the boys grinned. "The world keeps spinning, it won't stop. It's just beginning, cause I've got high hopes. High hopes, high hopes for me and you. And when we grow old, I'll say I told you so. Cause I've got high hopes." We ran over to the pair and started rambling. "That was amazing!" "Oh my gosh!" The boys laughed. "Come over to the table," Con suggested. "We'll talk there." We walked over and sat in our spots. "Okay, first question. You guys are totally together," Tris said. "That's not a question! But it's a true statement," I said, and James rolled his eyes. He then looked at Connor, then Con started to talk. "Jonnor....... Yeah." Tris and I started squealing like little girls. The other two rolled their eyes. We stood up and squished them. "We understand!" James said and we let go. "THIS IS AMAZING!" Tris nearly screamed and everyone looked over. He turned red and we started laughing. "I had an idea," James said. "You can sing it on the album if we get one....? He asked me more than a statement. "Sure." "Okay!" "You guys wanna go to James' for a get together?" Con asked and James laughed. "Sorry, I should've asked first," Con blushed. "It's okay," James giggled. "Yeah, you up for it Brad?" "Yeah."

~James' House~
"I know!" James shouted as we ran into his house. "Let's work on a song with this new equipment. Considering we have an audition for the record company tomorrow...." "What?" I asked, likely louder than needed. "Didn't I tell you?" He asked with a confused face. "No!" "Oops. Well, we can sing Cecelia, since we have that down." I was still in shock from the news. Luckily, Tris answered for me. "Sure." I smiled at Tris and sat down. I really didn't want to stand up, and I didn't have to. Tris headed to the back, where his drum stool was. He picked up some sticks and started a simple beat. Con picked up his bass, and started strumming and tuning it, and so did James. I started singing random songs, until they were ready. We went through the song probably 10 times in 45 minutes. I was tired, Tris was tired, Con was tired, and James was tired. "Screw it, Tris and I are leaving," I laughed. "Have fun," James laughed, and so did Connor. I stuck my tongue out at him. Tris grabbed my hand and pulled me out, he knew that it would turn into an all out facial expression fight. We hopped into his vehicle and drove back to his-my new house. I laughed as we walked in, it felt so weird. This was kind of my new home. "So," he started. "Do you want the spare bed, or....." "What do you think," I laughed. "Sorry, that was really stupid," he laughed too. "Well, since you don't have any suitcases to put away yet, we should get some rest. We have a huge day tomorrow."

Hai queens✌🏼️✌🏼
Lol thanks for 700😂😂
And I know, I'm a bish. I haven't updated for so long, but I haven't had any inspiration and I've been preparing for Comic Con😂😂
Anyways....
Keep calm and 300 more readers to 1k💗🌺