*12*

Tristan's P.O.V
I was so nervous. What would the other boys say about us? Brad was even more nervous. He had made up a cover story, that he had hurt his wrist in basketball, so he wrapped his wrist in gauze. I personally thought that he should tell them, but it wasn't my choice. I wasn't willing to lose Bradley's trust ever again. We intertwined fingers and got ready to walk into the door. I closed my eyes and opened the door. "We have something to tell you," I yelled. Brad gasped. I looked at him and he pointed to James and Connor. They were pulling from a make out. Bradley and I laughed, as the other 2 boys turned red. "JONNOR IS REAL!" Brad started running around their couch and screaming. "Oh my gosh, you're so immature," James laughed. Con and I laughed with him. He then came beside me, placing his hand on my shoulder, balancing himself. "Jeez," I laughed. "Anyways, before you rudely interrupted us, what did you want to say?" Connor asked. "Well...." Brad said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He looked up at me, signalling for me to finish for him. "Well, we're gonna be together forever." "No duh, you guys are lovebirds," James said sarcastically. Bradley then took my hand, stuck up the ring finger, and circled his finger around it to resemble a ring. I laughed, as Connor and James looked at each other with wide eyes. They looked back at us, and then Connor literally jumped over the couch and squeezed us. "No way," James shouted as he took the safer route and walked around the couch. None the less, he still squeezed the crap out of us. "THIS IS SO INSANE," Con yelled. "Quieter Connie, the neighbours are gonna kill us," James laughed. "This is seriously awesome guys," James said as he realized he was squeezing too hard so he let go. He then slammed the door shut. Connor got the memo and let go as well. Sorry idek how that word is used😂😂 "Shall we start practice?" I asked, eager to start singing. "Yeah, of course," Connor said. They all went to their instruments, except for me. "I-I, have a song," I stuttered out. "Shoot," James said, more laid back then I'd ever heard anything he'd said. I shook out all of my worries and started to pace around his abnormally large living room. "I used to wanna be living like the soul in me. But now I spend my time thinking about a way to get you off my mind. I used to be so tough, I never really gave enough. But then you caught my eye, giving me the feeling of a lightning strike. Look at me now, I'm falling. I can't even talk, I'm still stuttering. This ground of mine keeps shaking, oh oh oh now! All I wanna be, all I've  ever wanted to be, yeah, yeah, is somebody to you. All I wanna be, oh all I've ever wanted to be, yeah, yeah, is somebody to you. Everybody's trying to be a billionaire, but every time I look at you I just don't care, yeah. All I wanna be, oh all I've ever wanted to be, yeah, yeah, is somebody to you." It was an unfinished product, but I thought it was fairly good. I looked over at Brad but he already knew what the song was about//who it was for. There were tears streaming from his eyes down to his chin. He signalled for me to come out to James back garden with him, so I did. He ran out the door, I ran after him. He slammed it shut and immediately squeezed me to death. "Was-was that fo-for?" He started to question, but I answered, "of course," to him. I shut my eyelids, never wanting this to end. I could create a million words about him. (Song pun totally intended😂😂) I looked into his puffy, glimmering eyes as he pulled away from me, yet he was still close. "I made this from the first time I saw you. I looked into your eyes, and mentally mapped out this song in literally 4 minutes." He laughed a little, and so did I." "Well, I'm glad I have you, because if I didn't, I don't know where I'd be. I blushed. "We have some creepers," Brad giggled as I looked back. James and Connor had just popped out of sight, so I laughed. "Go back to practice then? We don't have much privacy," he said ever so quietly. "Sure," I said and smiled. We intertwined fingers and walked into James' house.

Brad's P.O.V
"We totally have to use that song in the album when it's done," I told Trissy as we pulled into my lane way. Tris blushed and smiled. "If you guys like it...." "We love it. Don't be dumb," I laughed. He shyly laughed as well. "Let's go in, I'm tired...." He said and charged to my door. I laughed and ran after him.
                                                        ~skip to next morning~
"Aye, get up!" Trissy yelled out to me after several attempts to wake me up. "You're so mean," I smiled. "Help me up," I said, extending my arm. He pulled me up and gave me a squeeze. I giggled. "Come on, we've got to leave in an hour!" Trissy yelled. "What!? Where!?" I laughed a little too loudly. "Just change into your bathing suit." "Okay....." I said slowly and pointed to the door for him to exit. "