*15*

Tristan's P.O.V
"Come on!" I shook him up. I tried to be nice, to wake him up sweetly. But, it's been 20 minutes. I know that he's awake, he's been opening his eyes every once in a while. "Let's go! We've gotta meet Joe in a half an hour and I don't wanna be late!" "What?" His head popped up super fast. "You didn't say that to me! I've gotta shower!" He yelled as he got up and ran out of the room. I laughed and got changed myself, then heading downstairs to make the "crappy flakes." We had to leave soon, and there wasn't enough time to even make pancakes or anything like that. He took a very fast shower, considering that he usually takes 20 minute ones. "So, frosted crap again?" He smirked. "No.... Well, yes. There's no point in even trying to fix up a plate of pancakes, we'd be really late." "Ugh." "Ugh? I thought you liked these," I laughed. "I do, but I'm so nervous." I leaned down to him and kissed his cheek. "Got any extra courage now?" I asked. He blushed and I smirked. We then devoured our bowls of cereal and ran to put our shoes on. I opened the door for Brad. "Thank you," he said. He then changed the whole mood. "SHOTGUN," he shouted, getting strange looks from the couple walking by. I chuckled and ran after him. I hopped into the vehicle, and started to jokingly correct him. "How can you call shotgun when you can't even drive?" I laughed. He punched my arm and chuckled himself. We took off to this building that was only 20 minutes away. As always, a silent ride. We pulled into the parking lot of the office. I parked and unlocked the vehicle, looking at Brad who wasn't following. He sat with a blank expression on his face, still strapped in. I walked around the vehicle to open the door for him. "You okay?" I asked, softly. "Yeah, I'm just scared." He unbuckled his seatbelt and stepped out. "Hey," I said after he closed the door. "Yeah?" "Don't worry, we'll be fine," I said and kissed him. "WOW! LOOK! ITS TOTAL TRADLEH!" I heard James say from behind me. "Tradleh?" Brad asked and laughed. We then connected arms and walked in with a new sense of confidence.

No one else was in the room where it happened. No one really knows how the game is played, the art of the trade, how the sausage gets made. Click-boom, then it happens. But no one else was in the room where it happens.

"WE DID IT!" Brad almost screamed when we walked out. "We DID!" I said equally as loud as he jumped onto my shoulders. "YAY!" Connor yelled. "WE ARE AWESOME!" James yelled and we laughed. "Where are we gonna go now?" I asked. "THE GRAND MALL!" Brad yelled. "DUDE. We're done yelling," James yelled. "Oops," he laughed. "I agree," Connor said. "Me too. James?" I asked. "Yes! Come on! Leggo!" He said and we ran to our vehicles. "Where is this place anyways?" I asked, out of breath, as I strapped in. "Lemmie see your phone," he said as he stole it from me. He pulled up maps, quickly typed in the address, and set it up on the cup holder. "Thanks boo," I said. "Boo?" He giggled. "Yes. Boo," I laughed. We started our what seemed like long 30 minute drive.

Hi guys! I'm really sorry. I have a lot of crappy things going on in my life right now. So, basically, I'm only going to make 1 or 2 more chapters. Love you lots, Danii💙💜