*6*

Brad's P.O.V
Warning:
This has violence and you might cry. (Not like I cried or anything😳😳)
"I'm going to the store, I'll be back in about an hour!" I yelled to Trissy as I walked out of the door. "Be safe!" He yelled after me. "Thanks," I yelled back up and rolled my eyes. I shut the door. I was going to MacLee's Cafe, I just wanted a little bit of time alone. The crisp air burned on my skin, but I really didn't care for it. I kept walking for another block. I finally walked into the parking lot, reaching for the door. I then heard a calm voice behind me. "Hello, Bradley." I spun around quickly. I saw a familiar face. Michael.

                                Tristan's P.O.V
I wasn't wanting to follow Brad, but my flat had no food. And in my defence, I had no idea where Brad was going. I felt like going to MacLee's Cafe. It was only a 5 minute walk, but I was too lazy so I decided to drive instead. I started the freezing car and hopped inside. I drove to the corner and parked the vehicle. I walked out to hear screams and cries of someone. It sounded like Bradley. My heart sank as I ran to the noise. It became louder and louder as I ran behind a trash bucket. I saw a horror filled sight of Michael punching Brad in the arms. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, MICHAEL!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Michael turned around and Bradley fell to the ground. I had to get him, but Michael was blocking my way. "Well, well, well Mr.Boyfriend, I was wondering when you would-" I punched him in the face, making him unconscious. I scooped Brad into my arms and ran him to my vehicle. I set him in the passenger seat as gentle as I could. I hated seeing him like this, or anyone like this for that matter. He was shaking like mad, I had my hand on his shoulder, giving him the signal that I was here. "He, he, he, he," Brad tried to speak, but instead, squeezed me tight and bawled. I couldn't help but let a small tear down my cheek. I pursed my lips together. "How did you, you," he tried to get out, but I knew what he wanted to ask. "I was hungry for supper, so I wanted to come here." My voice was cracking. "I heard a voice, and immediately knew it was you." He squeezed me even tighter, and I hugged back. I whispered into his ear, "I would never do that to you. Never." "I know," he said, still shaking. I took one of my hands off of his shoulder and stroked his hair. "I just wanna go home," he whispered. "Of course, love," I whispered back and started the car. The ride home was silent, I didn't know what to say. He obviously didn't want to speak, and who would when something like that happens? I held his hand though. I could tell that he could burst again at any moment, so I didn't want to do anything but hold his hand and keep him calm. I parked the vehicle and carried him out. He was still to weak to do anything, let alone walk. "You don't have to do this," Bradley whispered to me. "No, I do," I said back and kissed his forehead. I unlocked the door and took him in. I lay him on the couch and sat on the other side. I stroked his hair one more time. I could already see purple bruises forming on his face, taking over the normal spots. "No," he said and tried to lift up. "Can I sleep on your lap?" He asked. "Of course, baby." I slid down and he put his head down. I kept on stroking his hair and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight, adorable," I said. Then I said so quietly that he couldn't hear, "Goodnight, Bradley Evans."

                                   Brad's P.O.V
I didn't deserve him. He was too kind, loving and caring. So when I eventually woke up to him watching me, I smiled. I really didn't want to wake up, I just wanted to fall back asleep in his arms, for him to hold me. I didn't have the emotional strength to wake up. My mind was spinning, my memory was blurry. I wasn't ready to wake up, but I had to. I had to see Trissy's smiling face, that was always the thing to cheer me up. I looked up at him, and smiled. He stroked my hair once and kissed my forehead. "Morning, beautiful." I could feel my cheeks go red. They were just words, but words could change my heart, or life, forever. "Hey, I never wanna talk about last night. Ever again," I said. I meant it. I really didn't need memories from last night flowing back into my memory, only to make a flood. They would spill over, and I wouldn't be able to take it anymore. "Ok," he said, looking concerned. But I knew I could trust him, I could trust him with his life. I just kissed him one more time, I couldn't help it. Trissy blushed and tried to hide it. "I love you," I said in a light voice. "Stop, you're gonna make me blush again," he said. "Too late," I finished. He just blushed even more furiously. It was so cute. "You're adorable," I said and he just hid his face. "Come on!" I said and squeezed him. My face lit up as I created a ship name. "Tradley!" "What?" "Tradley! That's what the fans will call us!" "What about Bristan, Bristan sounds good." "No!" I shoved him lightly. "Bristan sounds weird," I said. "Fine. Tradley is ok," he said in a fake pouty voice. I nudged him for what seemed like the one millionth time today. "You love Tradley," I said. "I do," he replied. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes, until Trissy broke the silence. "You're beautiful." "Well, that came out of no where." "But like, seriously. I love you." "I love you too," I said and kissed him quickly. We just sat there in silence again for what seemed like forever, until this time I broke the silence. "How can you still love me?"

Sup Tradleyinators?
Sorry it took me so long to update, I couldn't stop crying😳😫
But anyways I'm in grade 8 and go to Ottawa for a grad trip, and this year I'm gonna go! (Last year I didn't go on the end year trip so)
😛✌🏻️HAVE U HEARD ALL NIGHT FT. MATOMA?!💘💙
Anyways.....
Keep calm and keep reading Tradleyinators😛💘