Chapter 1

*(:There not famous right now only Jacob and they live all together :)*

*Morning*
*Hailey's POV*
"Hailey wake up plz" I heard as I opened my eyes to see Geo jumping up and down on my bed.

"What do you want Geo" I said before I through my pillow at him. "I want you to wake up. Is it not obvious" he said laughing "why do I have to have mean friends that don't let me sleep" I said "because if I let you sleep u won't go to the mall with me, cat, mario, julian, or jovani" he said "MALL" I yelled as I ran towards the shower. "Tell them I'll be down in a bit" I said "okay" is all I heard

I quickly showered and looked for an outfit. I found the perfect one and changed into it. (In the media↑) I got my phone and ran down stairs.

"Okay I'm ready" I said as I walked into the kitchen. "Ready for what" jovani said confused. "To go to the mall" I replied. *They all look at geo* "what if I didn't tell her anything that had to do with a mall she wouldn't have been up" geo said laughing. "Lmao for real" Julian said. "So we're not going to the mall" I said "nope" Mario said "oh okay well then I guess I'll go back to sleep bye losers and cat" I said "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" jovani said girmaticly. *They all laugh* "jovani ur way too girmatic" cat said laughing. I heard a beep so i check my phone and see that I have a text from my friend asking if I wanted to hang out. Of course I said yes because 1. I have a crush on him "Okay I'll be out with a friend" I said "ooo is it jacob" cat said smirking" (yes it is Jacob Sartorius) "cat he's just a friend and yes it's him" I said blushing" "damn girl get some" geo said laughing "stop and bye tell mom I'll be home by 5:00" I said

*Cat POV*
*Ooo is it jacob" I said smirking. "Cat he's just a friend" Hailey said blushing. "Damn girl get some" geo said laughing. "Stop and bye tell mom I'll be home bye 5:00" Hailey said. "Ok" I said.
*She left*
"Whose jacob?" Jovani and Mario sounding way to protective. "Oh it's this boy that Hailey has a crush on" I said. "Why has she never told me anything about him" Jovani said. "I don't know maybe she just doesn't trust you or something with her crushes" I said "but she tells me everything" he said. "But she didn't tell u that and why are u so sad anyways you should be happy that she likes someone" I said. "its because Jovani likes her" Julian said. "Really?!" I said surprised. "Julian shut the duck up" jovani said mad and embarrassed. "Well they like eachother so if they go out don't be mad or jealous about it cuz u will sound like a bad best friend" I said "true" was all he said.

*Jacobs POV* •oooooh•
I texted Hailey if she wanted to hang out today because I really like her and I want her to be my girlfriend. I go to Starbucks and I oder two caramel frapps and I tell the lady to write "will you be my girlfriend" on one. She gives me my oder and tells me good luck. Then I find a table outside. I see Hailey and I give her the drink and we start talking untill she looks at the cup.

"OML YES I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND" she shouts out and jumps into my arms. "Thank you so much for saying yes. You don't know how nervous I was just thinking that u will say no" I gave a kiss on the cheek.

*Hailey's POV*
He asked me out oml. Now I can officially say that I am JACOB SARTORIUS GIRLFRIEND😆. I look at my watch and I see that it is 4:50. "Aye jacob I have to go I told my mom that I will be home by 5:00" I said to him. "Okay let me walk you home" he said. He intertwined our hands and we left walking home. We got to my house and said our goodbyes and he gave me a kiss on my cheek witch caused me to blush. I went inside and see everyone standing by the door.

"What?!" I ask them "oh nothing" cat says smirking "okay" I say heading to my room.

I text jacob thanking him and he replies saying "no problem bbg" which causes me to blush. "Ooo who u texting" jovani comes through the door. "Oh no one" I say back to him. "Well why u blushing" he says smirking. "No reason" I say "no reason doesn't make u blush" he says sitting on my bed. "Okay I'll tell you" I say "yey story time" he says excited. "Okay so I have this crush named jacob and he texted me saying I wanted to hang out and of course I said yes because 1st of all he's my crush and 2nd of all I was already up. So then I meat him at Starbucks and we started talking right. And then I was about to take a during of my coffee and I read the cup and it says "will you be my girlfriend" and of course I freaked out cuz it was from my crush. So then I said yes and he walked me home and kissed my cheek and now im here" I say noticing that I'm blushing. "Oh cool" he says while rolling his eyes and stands up and and slammed the door. Damn whats his problem.

I went to go ask cat to see why jovani was so mad. I think is because he's on his man period or he's just not in a good mood.