Chapter 11

*in the morning*
*Jovani's POV *
Ugh she hates me. Why did I even tell her I knew. But damn she looks hot. How did I let her get out of my life.

*Hailey's POV*
I was getting ready for today's concert. I took a shower and I changed into my outfit. (Above) Then I went to Justin's room to see if he was ready. I go to his room and the door. All I see is a shirtless Justin (that would be amazing😂) Damn i thought to myself. "Like what you see" he said. "Shut up" I said and kissed him. That kiss turned into a 3min make out session. Then I feel my flannel being taken off. I break the kiss because I don't want it to go too far and say "Justin u need to get ready". "Uh okay" he says and continues to get ready. Once he has changed we drive to the concert. Some fans see us and come toward us saying "omg it's Justin and Hailey" "can I get a picture" or "are u guys dating". I don't know if Justin wants to tell them yet so I aint saying shit. We go on stage and get ready to perform.
(Skip to after the concert)
Me and Justin go outside to meet some of our fans. They get in two lines, one to meet me and another one to meet Justin. Once we're half way I see the one and only................................

Sorry for the short asf chapter but my mom took my phone away so I might not update for like idk but if u like this chapter plz vote, comment and share✨ ~hailey*insert bow emoji*