Chapter 5

*many POV's*
*2 months later*
*Jovani's POV*
It's been 2 months and I'm trying to find Hailey to come back. Everyone is mad at me. Especially cat. I feel really bad knowing that my jealousy caused the love of my life to get kicked out of this house. But at least I wasn't wrong about jacob. I'm not completely a bad person right?! Right?!. Whatever that's what I think. I literally looked everywhere for her. I actually went to Jacob's house and just ran in looking for her. Then when I found out that she wasn't there I just ran out embarrassed. Then I texted the one person Hailey trusted the most.
Me: hey little bro
Ashton: what do you want
Me: why the attitude
Ashton: cuz your the reason Hailey left
Me: sorry but by any chance do u know where she might have gone
Ashton: if I did do u think I would still be in Florida
Me: so ur saying is that she left Florida
Ashton: I didn't say that but I think I know where she might have gone
Me: where
Ashton: no where near u
Me: no for real tell me
Ashton: okay she told me that she always wanted to go to......
Me: to......where
Ashton: Paris
Me: okay thank you so much I'll tell u if I find her
Ashton: okay bye bro
Me: bye
*Ashton's POV*
Omg did I just send Jovani to Paris😂. Oh whale🐳. Wait I need to tell him something else.
Me: aye jovani
Jovani: what I'm on my way to Paris I'm in the airport
Me: okay but can u bring me something back plz😁
Jovani: yea sure let me find Hailey first.
Me: okay bye😀
Jovani: bye

Yey I'm getting something from Paris😆😂. Then I call hunter that Jovani might find Hailey and he said " hope he gets lost and never comes back". Since the day he found out that Hailey left he hasn't gone out like he used to. Mario and Julian came to cheer him up saying that we will find her but nothing worked. I'm not as sad as them because I know where she is but I still wish she was here😞. Stupid Jovani.
*Julian POV* •ohhh•
Its been 2 months since I've seen Hailey and I'm really sad. I always liked her but I knew that jovani liked her well I thought that be liked her. If he liked her he wouldn't have made up all that shit and told Mario. Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be his brother. I know that Ashton knows where Hailey is because 1 she tells him everything and 2 he's not sad. Uhh I hate Jovani. I'm going to McDonald's. I'm hungry. And I'm not taking Jovani. That's what he gets.
*Hailey's POV*
It's been 2 months and I really love California. I made so many new friends and I am starting to actually like to sing in front of people. I was going to start writing a song like 2 months ago but I got lazy😂. But now Anthony has been encouraging me to start writing my own music. To be honest I love Anthony. He was there for me when someone brought up my past like where I am from or do I have any siblings. He said to just ignore them. He was the only one that new everything. He knows about mario, cat, jacob, geo, hunter, julian, Nacha, Ashton, Brandon and of course Jovani now because I told him. But what he didn't know is that every night I would cry because I miss them so much. Even Jovani. All the jokes that he made and the memories that we had together. Anthony took my old phone away because he doesn't want me getting sad over the picture on there but I got it back and he doesn't know. I love Anthony so much and more than just friends. He is a better friend that all of them except Ashton and Cat. There my number 1. Sometimes I wish that I could go back but I have a better life here.
*Geo's POV*
I miss her so much😭😭😭. I wish that Jovani was never in our lives to be honest. Julian is better as a single than a twin. She was like the sister I never had even tho I have a sister. Our last memory was funny how I woke her up. I wish I could still do that but sadly because of Jovani I can't. I wake up every morning getting ready to wake Hailey up but then I go to her room that is still the same as she left it. I really wish that Jovani was the one that got kicked out. And Mario. Poor Mario. He acts like if everything was normal and nothing happened with Hailey but I know that he misses her because I hear him cry every night. I wonder if Hailey does the same because I mean they are twins.
*Mario's POV*
So life without Hailey. It's hard. She's usually the one to make all of us laugh but now everything changed. We act like if we lost someone we loved every day. I try to act like if everything is normal and stuff like that but I know that it's not. I cry every night just thinking of how her life is. Is it good. Is it bad. Is it better than when she lived with us. I wonder if Jovani has tried to find her.  I think he has because I haven't seen him all day. Let me call him. Ring Ring Ring
Jovani: hello
Me: Jovani have u tried to find Hailey
Jovani: yes I texted Ashton and he said that she always wanted to go to Paris so I'm on my way to paris
Me: wait ur in the plane already
Jovani: yea why
Me: dumb fuck she never wanted to go to paris because she thinks that there will be French people attacking her. Don't u remember her dream😂
Jovani: but Ashton told me she loves paris
Me: he lied I think he knows where she is but dont say anything
Jovani: why we need to find Hailey
Me: do u think he is going to tell us
Jovani: nope but I'm already on a plane to Paris
Me: lmao check if ur in the air
Jovani: oh I'm not😂
Me: omg😂
Jovani: I'm out of the plane I'm calling an über gtg bye
Me: bye dip shit
Hailey's POV
"Anthonyyyy" I yell. "hesleyyyyyy" he yells back. "I need ideas for a song" I tell him. "What do u have so far" he ask. "Nothing" I say laughing. "Wow u suck" he says laughing. "Shut up and help me" I say "okay" he says still laughing. "Stop laughing" I wine. "Okay how about ur life or something" Nah that's to hard" I say. "Lazy ass" he says "shut up and help me think" I say. "How about a love song or something" he says. "Okay about what" I say. "I can tell my girlfriend to tell u ideas for the song so she can tell u about or love story" he said. Right when he said that my heart broke into a million pieces. "Um sure" I say. "Okay lets work on the song later" he said. "Okay when are u going g to introduce me to ur girlfriend" I asked. "She's coming line in one minute so right now" he said happily. "Okay" I said.
*1 minute later😂*
"Hesley this is my girlfriend Leslie. Leslie this is my best friend Hesley" he says. After he introduced us we all talk and they kiss and stuff like that. I acted like nothing was wrong but inside I was broken inside. It gets late and I tell them I'm going to sleep and they say okay. I go upstairs and go into my room and lock the door. I get my journal and I start writing. I think I'm going to write a song named That Should Be Me and I write some ideas and I go to sleep.

Hey i know that this chapter sucks but I tried😂. The song is called THAT SHOULD BE ME and it's by Justin Bieber. Just pretend that he didn't write it😂. Okay so if u like this chapter vote, comment and share✨ ~Hailey🎀

Word count: 1419