Chapter 12/

It was................................................... Geo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Hailey's POV*
It was Geo. He was next. Omg. I wish he knew it was me so it can go back to the old days. He comes up to me and says "I missed you so much Hailey". "How did u kn.... wait never mind it was Jovani haw" I said. "Yea he was really sad yesterday and he told me what happened anyways I missed you so much" he said. "I missed you too, I missed all of y'all" I said. "Why didn't you come back" he said sad. "Because I was having a better life over here so I stayed" I said. "Oh well ever since you left everyone was mad at Jovani, especially cat and Ashton" he said. "Why didn't Ashton come tho, I have been texting him all these years and but I want to see him" I said. "He knew" he said surprised. "Yea but why didn't he come" i said sad. "Um do u think his parents would let him come with all of our stupid asses" he said laughing. "Good point and btw I love your YouTube videos" I said laughing. "U know" he said. "yea I found you on Instagram" I said. "Oh well all of us are YouTubers" he said "really I only found you and these other boys" I said surprised. "Yea and im gonna go because ur fans are getting mad" he said laughing. "Oh yea wait for me because I want to hang out with you" I said. "Okay bye" he said. "Bye" I said back and continued meeting my fans.
(Skip meeting thingy)
"Justin I'm going to hang out with geo" I said. "Okay call me if anything happens okay me and major are going to a meeting with scooter" he said. (Idk the names I got them from another story, it's called Texting Justin Bieber ) "okay say hi to scooter for me" I said. "Okay" he said. I left and and went to look for geo since I told him to wait for me. I found him and he said that he was going to take me to his house with everyone. I actually wanted to go to see cat. We get in the car and start driving.
(Skip car ride)
We get to his house and we walk inside and see everyone watching something on the TV. They hear the door open and look at us. "Hey" they said to us. We said hey back and sat down to watch the TV. After 20 mins we got bored and decided to play truth or dare.
"Jovani truth or dare" cat said. "Dare" he said. "I dare you to let Hesley crack 5 eggs on ur head" she said and I smirked. "Okay" he said and got up to go get the eggs. He came back and he gave me the eggs. I get up and crack the eggs on his head. He was going to the restroom to wash it off but then I said "nope u have to wear that for the whole game". "Fine Hesley truth or dare " he saig. "Truth" I said. "Is it true that u like Cali better than Florida" he said. "Obviously. Truth or dare cat" I said. "Dare" she said. "I dare u to kiss the person that u like" I smirked because I knew that she liked geo. "Okay" she blushed. She got up and kissed geo and they both blushed. We I said ohhhh and the the boys were just moaning. "Okay there Jovani truth or dare" she said. "Dare" he said. "Okay I dare u to go in the closet with Hesley for 20 mins and kiss for the whole time but nun of u can get out because we will lock the door" she said smirking. "Asshole I'm dating Justin and he will kill both of us if he finds out" I said to her. "Do it or else I tell them about u know what" she said smirking. Ugh why did I tell her. I get up and go into the closet with Jovani. He leans in to kiss me but I back away. "Do it or else it tell cat" he said. "Shit" I said. He started leaning in and so did i until our lips meet. We kept kissing rougher and rougher until I felt hands on my ass and then I broke the kiss. We ain't going that far, I told him. Too bad, do it or else I tell cat that u didn't kiss me, he said. Nope I'm not doing that, I said. He didn't say anything he just kissed me. And I had to kiss back. But this kiss felt weird. I felt a little spark. He started touching me until I screamed RAPE, RAPE, HE'S TRYING TO RAPE ME.  Once I said that Jovani slapped me. Like he actually slapped me. They opened the and Geo punched Jovani. Cat took me to her room and I told her what happened. "I am so so so so sorry. It's all my fault" she said. "It's not your fault" I said and hugged her. Then the devil came to her room and said im sorry for touching you and slapping you. "YOU SLAPPED HER" cat stood up and screamed in his face. "DUH" he said. After he said that cat punched Jovani until I took her off him. He left and I told cat that I was leaving tomorrow.

*Jovani's POV*
Cat dared me and Hesley to go to a closet for 20 mins and I think I went a little to far. Ugh she probably hates me now. Why do I always have to ruin everything. We were finally getting along because of cat and her egg cracking shit until I ruined everything. Everyone looks at me so dirty. Then Julian comes up to me and says "what are u doing". "What do you mean" I said. "I know u like her but ur ruining ur chances to be with her. It's like Hailey all over again. Next thing you know she's going to leave California. And it's going to be your fault like everything is your fault. Can you just not cause problems. Or can u just leave cuz u are the problem" once he said that my heart broke. Hearing that from your twin is just wow but I guess he is right I am the problem. O go to my room and grab a razor and cut
1. For kicking out Hailey from Florida
2. For causing problems
3. For..
*Hailey walks in the bathroom*
"Jovani?" She says. I just keep cutting until she takes the razor away from me and throughs it out the window. "Why did u do that" I said mad. "Was this because of me" she says with tears in her eyes. "Why don't you just let me die. I cause to many problems for u and everyone else. I'm just a stupid mistake" I say. "No ur not a stupid mistake, ur my best friend. You may have made many mistakes but no one's perfect. I came here to tell you that I was moving but I don't think so anymore. I want to stay here with my best friend". Once she said that I get up and hug her. She hugs me back and I say "thank you". "For what" she says. "For still being here for me. For forgiving me. For still being my best friend. I never want you to leave me again. I need you in my life. I love u" I said crying. "I love you to" she said still crying and hugging me again. After that she went to cats room.
*Hailey's POV*
I went to go tell Jovani that I was leaving Cali but once I went into the restroom I saw something I never wanted one of my bestfriends to do. He was cutting himself. After talking I decided to stay over at cats house so I call Justin. "Hey babe" I said. "Um who is this" a girl said. "Um Justin's girlfriend" I said. "No I'm Justin's girlfriend" she said. "That asshole was cheating one me" I yelled. "Wait so he was cheating on me too" she yelled. That's when I heard Justin's voice "babe who is it". "Don't babe me. It's your other girlfriend u bitch. U think that u can play around with us, well u cant. Ur just another fuckboy. I can't believe I agreed to be you girlfriend you asshole" the girl said. "Aye can u tell him is over" I said. "Yea sure and im sorry. I didn't k ow he had another girlfriend" she said. "It's okay and I didn't know either but I got to go bye" I said. "Bye" she said and I hung up. After I hung up I ran to the restroom on the guest room and found a razor. Why don't people like me. Am I really that use less. Then I start cutting and this time Jovani came in and saw me. "What are you doing" he yelled and took the razor away from me. "Just leave I want to die" I said crying. He hugged me and said "I will never let that happen". Tbh I love being in his arms. "What happened" he asked. "Justin was cheating on me and the bad thing is that he girl is really nice so I can't be mad at her" I said crying and laughing at the same time. "I think you should get some sleep" he said. "Will you stay with me" I asked him. "Of course" he said. We layed on the bed and he put his arm around me. I was almost asleep and I hear "I love you" and I say "I love you to"

Hey it's Hailey and here's an extra long chapter because I haven't updated in a while. Anyways I need down one to be there girlfriend ↓↓↓

Julian
Mario
Geo
Hunter
Brandon

So private message me of you want to be one of their girlfriends. Anyways vote comment and share if u want more✨ ~ Hailey🎀