Chapter 4

*Hailey's POV*
"Hesley, Hesley wake up" I hear someone while shaking me softly. I open my eyes and go back to sleep. "No Hesley ur suppose to wake up" they said. "Okay" I signed as I opened my eyes to see Anthony laughing. "Why are you laughing" I told him. "Because of this" he said as he showed me a picture of me sleeping. "Noo erase that" I said trying to get his phone. "Fine" he said as he screenshots the pic and delete the one on the camera roll. "Delete it" I said. "I already did" he said as he is putting the picture on his wallpaper. "Okay whatever" I say. "So the plane will land like in about 5 mins" he said. "Okay finally" say as I get my phone. I look at the lock screen of me and Jovani. Then I unlocked my phone and I see my wallpaper of us again. I go to my camera roll and see all of our pictures and some of them with this clown. I delete the ones with the clowns because I'm scared of clowns. "Are you okay" I here Anthony say. "Yea I'm fine" I say back. "No your not ur crying" he said. Wow I didn't even notice. "Yea I'm fine I was just looking at old pictures and I think I'm going to get a new phone" I say. "Okay and just to let u know the plane has already landed" he said. "Okay then let's go" I say happier. I grab my stuff and wait for Anthony. I see him and we start walking to T-MOBILE. I get the iPhone 7 plus and he gets one to. We exchanged phone number again and I text Ashton.
Me: hey I just got off the plane
Ashton: Hailey??
Me: yup that's my name
Ashton: okay cool so how is it over there and whose phone are you texting on
Me: it looks nice and I got a new phone
Ashton: cool have you meet anyone
Me: yea I meet this boy Anthony
Ashton: is he cool
Me: yea we have like mostly everything in common
Ashton: cool what does he look like
Me: *sends picture*
Ashton: oh cool do u like him
Me: no we barely meet but he is kinda cute
Ashton: Ooooo my friend has a crush😏
Me: stop😂
Ashton: okay text u later
Me: okay bye
Ashton: bye
"Who where you texting" Anthony said. "Oh my friend" I said. "Cool so do you know where your going to live?" He said. "Omg i forgot about that" I said "well you can live with me. I live with my sister and my friends" he said. "Sure why not" I said. He called an über and it arrived. We got in and in about 10 mins we arrived at his house. Once we got there we got our stuff and he showed me my room and told me I should get some sleep. I nodded and he left. I unpacked and just layed in my bed thinking about what I'm going to do. I get a paper and a pen and write a list of what I'm good at *list below*

Eat
Sleep

That's all I could think of. Then I put on my husband songs and love yourself comes on. I start to sing and then I think of something I can add to my list

Eat
Sleep
Sing
Write song lyrics

Yey I can actually do things that are cool. Maybe i can be a singer and a song writer. I get out a blue notebook and start to think of something I can write about.

So I know that it sucked but if you like it can you plz vote, comment, and share. And any song suggest that she can "write" and I know it might be from someone else but it's just a story✨ ~Hailey🎀