Chapter 3

*next day*
*Hailey's POV*
I woke up and I heard fighting and yelling. I go down stairs to see Mario yelling at Jacob. "Mario wtf are you doing" I yelled at him. "What is he doing here" he yelled back. "Idk why don't you ask him" I said. "What are u doing here" he asked Jacob. "I came to see my girlfriend duhh" Jacob said. "He's your boyfriend" Mario yelled at me. "Yea u got a problem" I yelled. "Yes I do my problem is that my sister is dating this fuckboy and she didn't tell me" he said. "Okay fine then"  I said making Jacob going out the door. "Okay Mario I have to tell you something. I have a boyfriend named Jacob and I love him" I said as Jacob walked in through the door. "Hi I'm jacob" he said. "Hi I'm Mario and I don't want u for my sister so can u do me a favor and get the fuck out of my house" he said. "MARIO" I yelled at him. "What" he said like he didn't say anything.

*Mario's POV*
So Jovani talked to me about Jacob and I found out that he is a fuckboy and that the day they started going out Hailey came up to Jovani and just kissed him like what a slut and I don't want to live with a slut. Jacob came this morning and I was yelling at him and then Hailey came out and I started yelling at her. Then her and Jacob did this thing about me meeting him the right way or something like do they think  stupid or something. After he left I told Hailey that if she still wants to live here she would have to break up with Jacob and if she doesn't she has to leave this house. "Wtf why" she said. "Because Jovani said that Jacob is a fuckboy and ur a slut and I don't want to live with a slut" I told her. Right as I told her that a tear rolled down her face. "Fine I'll go since u and Jovani don't want me here" she said. "Okay good" I said.

*Jovani's POV*
Okay good she's leaving. I felt bad but that's how she made me feel. So now I think I like cat but I still love Hailey but I have to move on (short POV smh)

*Hailey's POV*
Wow did he just kick me out. Why did Jovani say that does he hate me that much. And I considered him as a brother wow. So here I am packing my stuff and getting money to move to California. I always wanted to go to California with my friends but I guess I'm going alone. Jovani asked where I was going and all I did was stick out the middle finger at him and he just laughed. I got my phone which was charging in the kitchen for some reason. I left my old house that I wish that I never go back and walked to Jacob's house. I knocked on the door and and a girl that looked my age opened it. "Um who are u" she asked. "Oh I'm Jacob's girlfriend" I said. "What no I'm Jacob's girlfriend" she said. "What" I said/yelled. Then Jacob came out. "Babe who is ohhh" he said nervously. "U know what i don't care. It's over I dated you for 1 day and ur already cheating on me wow Jovani was right" I said and left. I heard him call my name but I just ignored him. I think going to California would be a fresh good start with out Jacob, Jovani, and the others even tho I am going to miss cat. I text the only person that I can trust right now.
Me: hey
Ashton:hey
*Yup Ashton Rowland*
Me: tell Brandon and hunter that I will miss u guys
Ashton: why
Me: because I'm moving to California by my self but plz don't tell them where I moving to
Ashton: okay only because I love u
Me: aww I love you too ill text you later
Ashton: okay I'm going to miss you bye
Me: I'm going to miss you too bye
Honestly if Ashton was the same age as me i would date him. He's just so cute and I can trust him with anything. I called a über and I don't think they'll take to long to get here.
* 2 mins later*
The über finally got here and now I'm heading to the airport.
*Skip car ride*
I got to the airport and im waiting until I hear my flight. I heard my flight being called and I start heading over there. I'm going to miss them so much but I know there not going to miss me. I get on the plane and a boy that looked my age sat next to me. Not going to lie but he was cute. This is how he looked like....

jk this is what he looked like:

Then he started the conversation with:Him: hi my name is Anthony Me: hi my name is Hesley I liedHim: nice to meet you HesleyMe: nice to meet you to Anthony Him: so why are u going to California Me: well I was on a vacation in Florida I lied again ...

Him: hi my name is Anthony
Me: hi my name is Hesley I lied
Him: nice to meet you Hesley
Me: nice to meet you to Anthony
Him: so why are u going to California
Me: well I was on a vacation in Florida I lied again
Him: oh cool is Florida nice
Me: well yea it's actually a nice place. I was planning to live there for the rest of my life but then i found out that the people there don't like me so I decided to move somewhere else I lied a third time
Him: oh I'm sorry
Me: it's okay so why are u going to California
Him: I was on vacation and now I'm going back
Me: oh cool where did u go for vacation
Him: New York
Me: oh cool is it nice over there
Him: yea it is I just that the plane I was on to California wasn't working so well so we stopped in Florida and I had to take another planeq
Me: oh cool so tell me a little about yourself
Him: okay so my name is Anthony Torres, my favorite color is blue, I love food and my talents are eating and sleeping
Me: I love you already
Him: lmao tell me a little about yourself
Me: okay so basically what you said😂
Him: cool we should hang out
Me: yea we should
Him: okay put ur phone number in
Me: okay her put urs
*Exchanged phone numbers*
Him: okay cool
Me: okay can u wake me up when we land I want to sleep for a little
Him: yea sure
Me: okay thanks

I know this chapter sucked but I tried to make it a Little longer so if you liked it plz vote, comment, and share with your cats and dogs. I'll try to update in like 2/3 days✨ ~ Hailey🎀