{Chapter Sixteen}

"You're dangerous, I'm loving it."

◆◇◆◇

HARLEY'S POV-

"Is that what you want?" I whisper and Jack nods his head biting his lip.

I pick up the tattoo gun that I dropped and put it on the desk before wheeling over to him and putting my hands on his cheeks. I trace his 'J' tattoo on his cheek before looking straight into his blue eyes and lightly peck his lips.

"Yes. I'll be you're girlfriend." I say making his face break into a bright smile.

He laughs and puts his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his chest making me squeal and him to lightly chuckle and move a strand of my hair out of my face.

"Are you sure? You're not afraid that it will ruin our friendship?" He asks raising his eyebrow at me and I shake my head.

"No because I got you and that's all that matters." I whisper before placing my lips onto his.

His hands grip onto my hips, his cold fingers digging into my skin and I close my eyes as he deepens the kiss. I feel his tongue brush my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I don't allow him entrance. I can tell he was getting frustrated by that, because his hands leave my hips and squeeze my ass, making me let out a squeal and open my mouth which he sticks is tongue in.

Jack moans causing chills down my spine by the sweet sexy sound he released and grip his black t-shirt. His hands leave my ass and tangle in my hair as his tongue battles for the crown.

"Wow, I come back to get my keys to see two teenagers making out."

I jump away from Jack and look at the doorway where Bo stands looking at Jack and I with a smirk plastered on is tan face. I blush and Jack lightly chuckles and waves at Bo.

"Hey Bo. Nice shirt." Jack says pointing at Bo's plain white t-shirt.

Bo looks down confusingly at his shirt before looking back at Jack with his eyebrow raised.

"Are you high or something? It's just a plain white t-shirt with a mustard stain." He says holding his shirt out at the hem and expects it.

"Bo, he only said that because he's the one that gave you that shirt with the stain and all." I say rolling my eyes and get off Jack's lap causing him to pout.

"No wonder why it has that stain. I don't even like mustard." He says and Jack smirks sitting up on the chair.

"Who said anything about it being mustard." He says making Bo's eyes to widen.

"You have problems kid." He says pointing a finger at Jack making me and him laugh.

"I get that a lot." He says shrugging his shoulders and gets off the chair and walks over to me and wraps his arms protectively around my waist.

"I'm just going to grab my house keys and leave you two kids to your session. Just remember Harley," Bo says pointing his finger at me. "If you end up pregnant, that chair will be that babies gift from uncle Bo."

I roll my eyes and lean my head against Jack's chest and shake my head at his back. "We're not going to have sex Bo. Expecially a place that has cameras." I say pointing at one of the camera's in the corner.

Bo turns around and puts his hands up defensively after putting his keys in his pants pockets.

"Who says I turn them on."

I roll my eyes and Jack digs him head into the crook of my neck and his breath hits my neck sending another wave of chills down my spine.

This boy. I swear.

"Alright. I have to go. Make sure you lock up Harley and use protection kids. We don't want chaos in the city." He says making me roll my eyes once again.

Why am I friends with weird ass people?

Bo leaves the backroom and I pull away from Jack's hug and turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek.

"What do you want to do Puddin'?" I ask bitting my lip as the run my hands through his green hair.

Jack let's out a sexy growl making my heart flip in my chest at the sound that escaped his red lips.

"Why don't we go to your dorm." He says wrapping his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"And do what?" I ask staring at his lust and desire filled eyes.

"We can do what Bo wants us to do." He says smirking at the last part and I bite my lip and moan.

"Will there be something in it for me Puddin'?" I ask leaning my face close to his and Jack let's out a growl and nods his head.

"You have no idea baby." He says smacking his lips onto mine.

I smirk against his lips and pull his face closer to mine. I flick my tongue at his bottom lip and he opens it, allowing me to stick my tongue in. Just like the last kiss, our tongues battle against one another trying to fight for the crown.

Jack's hands trail down my back, making goose bumps form on my arms and I shiver with anticipation as his hands go under my shirt and lightly play with my red bra.

I pull away from his lips and rest my forehead against his and close my eyes as I bite my throbbing lips. His minty breath fans against my face and I open my eyes and at are into his deep blue eyes.

I could just stare into them forever and I could never it bored of them. When I look into them I feel like I am at home. They hold so much emotions that only I can see. They're my own picture book that I can look at with new memories everyday.

"Let's go home Puddin'." I whisper and Jack chuckles and takes his hands out of my shirt slowly, making sure that his touch lingers on my skin

"I can't wait to show you my toys."