Part one - arriving at Alexandria.

BETHS POV:

I was feeling anxious and worried, and I could tell that I wasn't the only one. It had been hours since we had arrived at Alexandria, the group had all been interviewed by Deanna, but all we could do now was wait.
Eventually, Deanna, along with her husband, entered the room where the group was being held.

"I feel that I have reached an appropriate decision, a decision that is right for me and my family, and the residents of Alexandria" Deanna said hesitantly. She took a long pause that seemed like a lifetime.

"You are free to stay" she eventually exclaimed.

From that moment I felt an overwhelming sense of relief from the whole of the group, and we were all extremely grateful.
A complete stranger has offered us a safe place with food, roofs over our heads and running water & electricity.

Rick stepped forward towards Deanna, "Thankyou, I'm speaking for all of us, we really appreciate this".

From there everything moved rather quickly, we were taken out onto the street, the homes were beautiful and the people there seemed lovely.

"You will be appointed houses, along with jobs which I will go into later." Deanna explained.

I looked around the group as we walked through the town, everyone had smiles on their faces. Even Glenn and Maggie, they seemed so happy, as they deserve to be, especially with the baby on the way.

Deanna showed everyone into their new homes, eventually it was just Me and a certain redneck left. Daryl.

"Beth I thought you might like this little house to yourself, What do you think?" Deanna asked me, smiling.

Before I even had a chance to reply to deanna, daryl interrupted...

"I'll share this house with Beth, Can't have Greeney being alone, can we?" he said.

"Are you sure Daryl?" Deanna asked, "and what about you Beth?"

I looked at Daryl and he looked at me, I smiled and agreed, "yes I think it's probably for the best."

Deanna swiftly left, leaving Daryl and I alone together in our new home to unpack our things.

"Hey Beth"

"Yes daryl"

"This doesn't mean I don't think you can protect yourself."

Daryl stepped towards me, smiling, he pulled the hair away from my face and tucked it behind my ear.

"Because you can protect yourself, you're stronger than you let on" he said sweetly, gazing into my eyes.

Suddenly my tummy filled with a thousand butterflies and my heart started beating faster and faster.

"That's kind of you to say Mr Dixon" I replied, blushing.

__________
Writers note:
Hello readers! Please leave comments or suggestions or requests🌚💞
DONT FORGET TO VOTE!