Part six - a particularly cold day

BETHS POV:

It had been a few days since daryl had nearly kissed me, I had been trying my best to avoid him since I was mad at him for confusing my feelings. Admittedly this was difficult as daryl was irresistibly hot and such an easy person to talk to.

It was a particularly cold day, there was frost all over the grass and icicles on the Windows. I wasn't even sure what season it was but there was a wintery feel in the air.

"Cold day, huh?" Daryl groaned. I nodded in agreement.

"You best wrap up warm, okay?" He said to me throwing me a sweater.

I nodded once again. Daryl frowned in annoyance and went to take a shower. I could tell that it was bothering him that I wasn't talking to him, but he has to learn that he can't mess with me like that.

After some minutes I heard a few grunts coming from the bathroom. "Shit!" Daryl shouted in clear annoyance.

"Hey, uh, Beth?" He called out.

I waked up to the bathroom door in confusion, still hearing the odd grunt from daryl.
"I forgot a towel, could you pass me one please?" He asked.
I giggled to myself as I ran off to grab him a towel.
I slowly opened the bathroom door with my hands over my eyes hoping daryl wouldn't be stood there in the nude. I opened one eye cautiously to see daryl stood covering his private parts with his hands. We both were red with embarrassment, I couldn't help but laugh at the situation.
"Funny is it?" He said sarcastically, reaching for the towel with one hand, the other still placed firmly over his manhood.
"Sorry, here ya go" I said as I passed him the towel.

I walked away still giggling to myself, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and lust.

I sat down on the couch with come chips and waited for daryl to emerge from the bathroom, hopefully fully clothed.
Eventually daryl came in and walked over to the couch where I was sat.

"Sorry about that" he said still clearly flustered.

"It's okay, I didn't mind" I said giggling, not fully realising what I was saying.

"I'm gonna go out, I might be a while" he said putting on his vest.

"Wait are you not gonna tell me where you're going?" I shouted after him.

I didn't get a reply from daryl, just a grunt and a loud slam of the door as daryl forced it shut.

I knew this would happen, daryl always withdraws himself from people he cares about, he's too scared to commit to someone or get involved. I wasn't going to let him get away that easily.

_______
Writers note:
Thoughts on this chapter?🌚💞
DONT FORGET TO VOTE!