Part twelve - yes im ready

DARYLS POV:

So it had been a few days since Beth and I had kissed and become 'a thing'. Although I wasn't really sure what to call us.

Nobody knew about us, not just yet anyway.

Every morning was similar, I'd wake up with my arms and legs tangled in Beth's, she would wake up and give me the sweetest smile and it would send my heart in flutters.

"Good mornin, Mr Dixon" she would say.

"Good mornin, Greeny" I'd reply and our lips would connect in a soft kiss.

Then Beth would go out to work, leaving me alone to ponder and wait for her to come home, which was often a long wait. But when she arrived home it would be the best feeling, and she would greet me with the most beautiful grin and warm hug.

"How was your day?" I asked playfully kissing her all over.

"Great, thanks" she said giggling as my lips tickled her skin. "So I've been thinking" she added, pushing me off her, in a gentle manor.

"Oh yeah" I said grabbing her waist and flinging her on the sofa. I crawled on top of her, her glistening grey eyes stared back at me.

"I think we should tell Maggie" she stated running her hands through my hair. "About us".

I had my mind on other things, I kissed Beth passionately. Her legs wrapped around me as she kissed back intently.

"Daryl?" She asked trying to wriggle out of my grasp. "Did you hear what I said?"

"Yeah -- I mean -- if that's what you want" I say with a smile.

"It is -- is that what you want?" She asks looking down at the scars on her wrists.

I pull her chin up so we she has no choice but to look me dead in the eyes.

"I want to make you happy, if that means telling people about us, that's what we'll do" I say leaning towards Beth's face.

Once again my lips plunge into hers. She falls back on the sofa, allowing me to climb on top.

"I'm ready" she whispers over and over again, they turn into moans as I kiss her skin all over.

"Are you sure babe?" I ask making sure I wasn't pressuring her into anything she didn't want to do.

"Yes Mr Dixon, I want nothing more" she says grabbing me by the hand and leading me into the bedrroom.

She grabs hold of my shirt and pulls it over my head, she studies my chest and I gather she likes what she sees. She smiles and pounces on me, placing kisses all over my neck and bare shoulders. I slowly begin to take her shirt off, assuring her with my kisses.

"I love you Greeney" I whisper as I caress her beautiful body.

BETHS POV:

I knew I was ready, and I didn't want to do it with anyone else.
Daryl was so reassuring, as this was my first time.

"I love you Greeney" he says to me over and over again in his husky voice.

He slowly pulled my shirt over my head, with help from me. Usually I don't like my body, but daryl makes me feel good

"Are you sure you're ready" he says.

"Yes, I'm sure!"

DARYLS POV:

Beth ran her hands over my chest, sending shivers around my body. She moved to my back, she studied my scars intently, placing soft kisses all over.

She then pushed me down so I was lead on my back, she crawled on top, trapping me.

She undid my belt and threw it across the room.

"Won't be needing that" she whispers to herself.

She makes her way back to my lips, kissing me passionately.

It was a wonder where Beth had learnt how to do this sort of thing, for a beginner she was pretty good.

She slowly took off my jeans, revealing my boxers which proved my arrousal.

I undid the clasp of her bra and slid the straps off her shoulders, followed by gentle kisses.

"Won't be needing that" I said throwing it across the room. Beth giggled.

She laid back on the bed allowing me to climb on top.

I playfully kissed her lips and then her neck, then all over her bare chest. She arched her back as my lips tickled her skin.

I undid the buttons on her jeans, she wriggled out of them and flung them to one side.
Our lips met once again for an intense kiss.

I slowly slid her underwear off, running my hand down her inner thigh.

"Daryl" Beth whispered over and over in pleasure, whispers turned to moans.
______
Writers note:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
DONT FORGET TO VOTE!🌚💞