WELCOME TO BLOODWOOD [EPISODE 1]

Martha stood there in front of her mirror. She heard the car honk in front of her house. She went downstairs and outside the house. She saw Shelley in the car with her boyfriend, Dylan. She hopped into the car. "Wassup?" Dylan asked. "Not much", Martha smiled. "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Shelley yelled and they started the car.

They finally got to the to the annual October fall festival. They got out the car. "Oh my god, I'm so excited!" Shelley yelled. Dylan wrapped his arm around Shelley and they walked into the festival. Martha walked behind them nervously. Sooner than she knew it, they were all having amazing fun. They smiled and laughed. Finally, they decided to end it with the Ferris Wheel. Shelley, Dylan, and Martha sat in one cart. Except, one other kid sat next to them. On the way to the top, they noticed he was weird. He started twitching.

His eyes started twitching everywhere. "Are you okay?", Shelley asked. He turned his head and stared at Shelley. "BITCH!", he yelled! He pulled out a knife and stabbed Shelley in the stomach. "AH!", Shelley screamed and fell onto the floor. Dylan ran into the unknown man and started punching him. People started noticing the cart at the top of the Ferris Wheel shaking. "SHELLEY!", Martha yelled. She ran towards Shelley and picked her up. The man stabbed Dylan and pushed him to the ground. The man ran towards Martha and choked her. He crashed her head through the window in the cart. Martha screamed. "WHO ARE YOU?!", Martha yelled. "STUPID BITCH!", Shelley yelled! She grabbed a knife and stabbed the man in the back and threw him off the cart through the broken window. Martha was about to fall off too until Shelley caught her and picked her back up. Martha fell into Shelley's arm. Martha started crying. "It's okay", Shelley whispered. Dylan got up bleeding and walked towards them and hugged them both. They could hear sirens in the air. They sat in the cart. Bleeding and in pain. But luckily, they survived. Well only 2 of them did.....

PRESENT DAY

Troye woke up early in the morning.

He got changed, brushed his teeth, cleaned his glasses, did his hair and went down stairs.
"Hey mom" Troye said.
"Hey hun" Mariana (Troye's mom).
"Malia gonna pick you up for school?" Troye's mom asked.
"As usual" Troye said smiling walking out the door. He could see Malia in the car waving at him.
"Where can I take you today sir?" Malia asked In a funny new Orleans accent.
"Bloodwood high" Troye laughed.
"Aight, got it!" Malia chuckled.
On the way to school, Malia and Troye were listening to music.
"Finally, we're here at last." Malia sighed.
"Hey, you gonna be okay?" Troye asked.
"Why wouldn't I?" Malia asked.

"Well your mom was one of the victims that was attacked on the Ferris Wheel along with your dad and the chicken whose name we don't know. And that all happened on a day of the Fall Festival. And the fall festival is next Friday." Troye said.
"And your dad did live but you know he-"

"Troye, just please shut the hell up." Malia said. Her eyes filled with tears. "See you during free period" she said as she got out of the car and walked into the school. Troye Sat in the car and sighed.

LATER

Malia walked into the bathroom to find Brooke and Cam talking to each other. Lily was also chatting with them.
"What's wrong with you?" Brooke asked.
"Nothing, Troye was just a little annoying on the way to school" Malia responded.
"Hey, I have to live with Jackson. He's my brother" Lily sighed. Cam put her hand on Lily's shoulder.
"We praying for you girl" Cam smiled.
"Thank you girl, thank you" Lily smiled. Soon the bell rang, "See you guys during free period!" Malia waved as she walked out the bathroom. As she was walking down the lonely hallway to her class, she heard someone slam a locker behind her. She looked around but didn't see anyone. Malia was a little bit freaked out. Soon she heard multiple lockers being slammed. She started running down the hallway to her first class. Her 1st period class was on the third floor. She started running up the stairs and heard someone running behind her. She fell on the stairs and them got back up. She got on the 2nd floor and finally decided she wasn't gonna be scared, she turned around. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" She yelled. Except, no one was behind her. She was panting and ran all the way to her first class on the third floor.