TORTURE BITCH [EPISODE 4]

It was the funeral for Cam's parents. People walked down the walkway to their seats. It smelled like dead people. You could feel the breeze against your face. Julie, the oldest of the 3 daughters, older than Cam and Brooke. She had to give the speech for her parents.

She got on stage and sighed. She was dressed in black, but then again, everyone was dressed in black. She spoke into the mic.

"Hello fat ugly looking bitches. I guess I'm suppose to make a speech for my parents. Well fuck them! I don't care about their ugly asses, I just care about earning their cash, which they put me in their will and not fatty hippies hippos like Cam and Brooke. So thank you dead mom and dad!" she looked up to the sky with a fake passionate look. She pointed a middle finger at the sky.

"That's all I have to stay about my fat parents. See you later bitches." Julie smirked and walked off the stage, with her crew behind her, Leia and Jen. "Come on bitches."

She walked down the walkway, her hair blowing in the air. She put on her shades and got in her limo with Leia and Jen. "Let's go fatties." Her limousine drove off. 

Everyone at the funeral sat there in shock. "Now who's ready to eat?", Cam asked loudly as she sat up. 

LATER THAT DAY

Troye sat on his bed. He heard a knock at his door, "Come in."

Jackson walked in and Troye looked up and smiled. Jackson sat next to Troye on his bed. 

"What do you want?" , Troye asked.

"I just wanted to talk to you about the whole Episodic thing." 

Troye turned to Jackson. Troye set his homework down. "Okay, what do you have to give?"

"If our town is turning into MurderVill,  just know that I'm here to protect you from anything." Jackson smiled. Troye looked at Jackson and smiled.

"Why are you being so protective?" Troye asked curiously. 

"Why not?" Jackson asked. Troye smiled turned into a resting face.

"What's wrong?" Jackson asked.

Troye got closer to Jackson. Troye dropped his pencil on the ground. Jackson picked up Troye and set him down on his lap. Troye sat down on his lap and looked at Jackson and gulped. Their lips got close and started kissing. Jackson laid down Troye, Troye pushed his homework off of the bed. Jackson got between Troye's leg and kept kissing Troye. Troye started unzipping Jackson's jacket. Then he moved his hands to Jackson's pants zipper. He started unzipping them until Malia walked in. 

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK?!" she screamed. Troye jumped up and fell off the bed. Jackson got up and zipped his zipper back up. 

"Can I come in now?!" Malia groaned. 

"Y-Yes...." Troye gulped. Malia walked in with a box in her hands.

"What's that?" Troye asked.

"It was on your front door step." Malia responded. 

"It was?" Troye asked.

"Mhm." 

"Now before we talk about why I came here, let's open this package!" Malia said excitingly. She handed the package to Troye and Troye grabbed a knife and opened the box. Inside was a tape. Troye looked at Malia then at Jackson. There was an eerie silence until Jackson spoke up. 

"Do you have a tape player?" 

"Y-Yes, under my TV." , Troye pointed to the stand holding his TV. Jackson walked over to the tape player and snapped it in. He then turned the TV on, and the TV showed the event of The Fall Festival Halloween 1996.