HORROR SHOW [EPISODE 3]

It has been 2 days since the librarian went missing. There have been papers all over town looking for her. It's now Friday, she went missing on Wednesday. 

Sheriff Jones sat in his office looking over files. 

"Where the hell could she have gone to?" Jones asked his self. He heard a knock at his door. "Come in"

Mariana walked inside the office, "Jones, can we talk?" she asked him.

"Sure, about what?" he asked. 

"I can't stop thinking about what happened to Troye in the car." Mariana sighed.

"Stop worrying. Anyways, that's already over" Jones smiled.

"But is it? I can't stop shaking this feeling like something bad is gonna happen but what if that librarian that disappeared 2 days ago on Wednesday. What if, what if it had something to do with that car thing?" Mariana asked.

"You think so?" Jones asked. 

"In this town, anything can happen." Mariana answered.

LATER AT SCHOOL

Malia sat in 1st period with Steven. They were biology partners. They we're going to have to dismember a dead frog.

"EW! THIS IS SO DISGUSTING!" Malia laughed.

"But it's so basic, we did this back in Middle School!" Steven laughed.

"Oh my god! Remember when Troye flipped the frog over and all it's intestines fell on him?" Malia laughed.

'AHHH!' Troye would yell!" Steven cracked up. The biology teacher eyed them.

"Since you're having so fun, could you guys get us some supplies from the school basement?" she asked the two students. Malia and Steven looked at each other. 

"Sure thing Mrs. Dinkleberg . " Malia said. 

"Okay, here are the keys to the basement." She handed them the keys. "Be careful"

"We will." Steven assured her. 

"Good" Mrs. Dinkleberg said firmly and smiled. "Bye and be safe  !" she waved.

LATER IN THE BASEMENT 

Malia and Steve walked down the stairwell to the basement. Malia laughed. Steven smiled at held her closer as they walked down the staircase.

"Hey, I know how to take care of myself." she smiled.

"Uh-hu, what are you now? A feminist?" Steven asked. 

"No, I just know how to take care of myself." she smiled. They finally got to the basement. The moment, they stepped onto the Basement ground, Steven grabbed Malia's hand. Malia turned to Steven. She would gulp and so would he. It would be so quiet under there, that they could hear each other gulp.

Steven pulled her close. Malia rested her hands on his chest. He pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She stood up on her tippie toes. Their faces got closer and so did their lips. So close-

UNTIL, A RAT RAN ACROSS MALIA'S FOOT AND SCARED HER ! 

"OH MY GOD! AHH!" Malia screamed.

"And you said you knew how to take care of yourself." Steven smiled. 

"I do I just- OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL?!" Malia yelled. Steven pointed his flashlight to the smell. They saw dried up blood on the ground leading there. Steven held Malia's hand as they walked towards the smell. They saw the generator with blood smeared all over it. They saw the librarian's flashlight on the ground. "Huh?", Malia asked.