BITCH LAND PART 3 [ EPISODE 7 ]

Malia opened her eyes, she looked around. She was in a butcher like area. She saw dead animals hanging. Malia sat up and looked around. She turned around and saw her friends laying down, unconscious. She was in a freezer with her friends, all of a sudden the door opened. It was dark and the lights flickered on. She saw the killer walk in. She had a towel around her mouth. Her eyes widened. The killer grabbed a bat and smacked her right in the head. 

THE NEXT DAY

There were police cars all through out BloodWood. Everyone met at the central plaza. Jones got on stage with Mariana behind him.

"I know you all are worried about this town's safety and what happened in the police station. It was all my fault, but we all need to calm down. My whole team is looking for them." , he announced. He turned to Mariana. Mariana looked at him. She gave him a strange look.

"Say that when they're all dead." , Mariana sighed and walked off and away off of the stage .

MEANWHILE, AT THE BUTCHER SHOP,

Troye awoke to look around. Everyone else was awake an they were looking at him. They were still in the freezer, "What's going on?" , Troye asked.

"What does it look like ? We're trapped, kidnapped, we're in a freezer. The killer brought us here." , Cam sighed.

"But why?" , Troye asked. 

"My neck hurts so much." , Chance groaned in pain. 

"Wait, Chance, are you  still bleeding?" , Allison asked. "Well my hands are tied so.." , Chance rolled his eyes. 

"Here, turn around." , Allison said. Chance turned around and Allison grabbed a broken piece of glass off of the ground and cut the rope. Chance got up and cut everyone else's rope. 

"There." , he said. Allison lifted up his shirt and his cut was stitched up. 

"Who stitched it up?" , Chance asked.

"The killer..." , Malia said softly. Steven looked at a sign on the wall. It showed a guy with a knife and pointing it to his stomach.

"Oh god..." , Steven gulped. Malia turned to him, "Huh?" . Steven pointed to the picture and Malia was confused.

"W-What?" , Malia asked. Everyone turned to Chance. 

"N-No please ! I don't wanna ! " , Chance screamed. 

"What is going on?!" , Malia screamed. Chance sat next to Malia and laid his hand on her shoulder.

"The killer wants me to open my stomach." , Chance sighed. "N-No, we're not gonna let that happen," Malia cried. Chance handed her the broken piece of glass.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO IT ! " , Malia screamed. Chance went in and hugged her. But as he did, he went in and his stomach touched the knife. Blood squirted out. Malia started moving her hand as she started cutting his stomach stitches open. The blood squirted on her. Everyone closed their eyes and covered their eyes as Chance screamed. A security camera was watching them, the killer was watching them. 

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL

Shelley laid in her bed. She looked around. There were flowers on her table. She moved her hand slowly and grabbed some. She looked at the tag, 

"FROM THE ONE YOU THREW AWAY  

                                                                                            - UNKNOWN FRIEND "