RACE AGAINST TIME [ EPISODE 9 ]

The officers rushed through the school hallway. They pointed their guns to Allison. She lifted her hands in the air. Cody's dead body was right in front of her. She got up and sighed. Her hands were covered in blood .

"Don't move Allison," Officer Jones ordered Allison as he pointed his gun at her. Tears rolled down her face. The ambulance came and took Cody's dead body away. Jones handcuffed Allison and took her into his car. He put Allison in the back, then got back in the front. He looked in the mirror and sighed.

"Why Allison?" , he asked. . . . .

MEANWHILE

Troye and Malia were on the floor in Troye's room. They looked up at Troye's ceiling. It had been a long time, since, well..since Troye and Malia hang out alone. Troye smiled, "Remember when I first met you at my mom's birthday party ? I threw punch on you." , Troye laughed. Malia chuckled.

"Do you think of us as the new Mariana and Shelley ? " , Malia asked.

"Do you think of us as the new Audrey and Emma ? " , Troye asked Malia. Malia smiled.

"Malia..do you think we're gonna get through this ? " , Troye asked Malia.

"Yeah, why not ? We've made it this far. I'm pretty sure we can go further." , Malia assured him. Troye got up and smiled.

"Thanks" , he said. "You're welcome Audrey.." , she smiled.

"Oh shut the hell up Emma. " , Troye laughed. All of a sudden, Mariana (Troye's mom) ran in.

"Get your things ready, we're going to the police station ? " , Mariana yelled. Troye and Malia got back up on their feet and got ready and headed out the door behind Mariana.

LATER AT THE POLICE STATION

Mariana ran in the police station with Troye and Malia high by her heels. Mariana saw Allison inside a jail cell.

"What the hell Jones ?! " , Mariana asked.

"She shot her own brother, we're thinking she's doing the murders. " , Jones said.

"Her ? Allison ?! That girl would never do a thing ! " , Marian screamed.

Troye and Malia ran to Allison's jail cell. Allison was crying.

"I didn't mean to shoot him ! I thought it was Julie ! " , she screamed. She fell on the ground and cried. Troye turned around to Officer Jones.

"What the hell ?! You don't know what we went through ! We've been through a living hell ! " , Troye screamed. All of a sudden, Chance ran in and ran to to Allison's jail cell.

"I came here as fast as I heard the news." , Chance reassured her. Chance turned to his dad , "WHAT THE HELL DAD ?! " he screamed.

"Chance, listen. She - " , Officer Jones was about to finish until Chance stopped him.

"SHE THOUGHT CODY WAS JULIE ! WE'RE ALL FUCKING TRAUMATIZED ! SO PLEASE DAD ! GIVE US A FUCKING BREAK ! PLEASE ! " , Chance screamed. The whole crowd went silent. Chance sat on the jail bars.

"I'm waiting here with Allison..." , Chance sighed.

"Okay...see you at the house.." , Officer Jones sighed and he walked out. Mariana turned to the cell bars.

"I promise..I promise we'll get you out of here.." , Mariana told Allison. Allison smiled and wiped the tears from her face.

MEANWHILE WITH LILY , BROOKE , CAM , AND JACKSON

Lily knocked on the door at Cam's house. Jackson opened it.

"Jackson, what are you doing here ? " , Cam asked.

"Just checking up on Cam and Brooke, you ? " Jackson replied. Lily walked in and ran up to Cam's room. Brooke and Cam were on Cam's bed. She got on the bed and showed them some files.

"I have some things that might shock you." Lily said.

"Okay, spill the beans." Brooke said.

"Okay, so the killer has been leading Troye and Malia to this thing about Shelley getting pregnant. Pregnant with Alex Healy, (the person who attacked Shelley and Mariana on the Ferris Wheel 1996 Halloween Event). Then she had a baby, Alex's baby, then..we don't really know what happened to this baby.." , Lily explained.

"So you think that this killer is that baby? Do you think that the baby that Shelley threw away ? Is back ? ? " , Cam asked.

LATER ON THE ROAD IN THE MID - AFTERNOON

Officer Jones was in the car driving to his house. Jones sighed, he thought about the fight he and Chance had. He kept on driving. All of a sudden, he saw the killer in the road. He screamed and spun his car around and flipped it over on the side of the road. The car was flipped over and he was inside it. He took off his seat belt and crawled out the car. All of a sudden , the killer ran towards Officer Jones and shoved him up against the car and smacked him with a large tree branch.

MEANWHILE AT THE POLICE STATION AT NIGHT

Chance sat against the jail cell. He was holding hands with Allison through the cell bars.

"Allison , you okay over there ? " , Chance asked Allison.

"Yeah , what about you ? " , Allison asked him.

"Allison, I'm really sorry-" , Chance apologized.

"Shut the fuck up Chance. Listen , I love you. Be careful. Don't blame this on yourself . " , Allison told him. She turned around her turned around. They stared at each other through the jail cells. Allison stuck her hand through the jail cell and held Chance's. All of a sudden, Troye and Malia walked in with sandwiches. They handed one to Chance and Allison. And then handed them each a coffee.

"You guys okay ? " , Malia asked.

"Yeah.." , Chance sighed. All of a sudden, Chance got a message. It showed his dad tied to a tree. Chance freaked out and got up.

"MY DAD'S IN TROUBLE ! " , Chance screamed. He turned to Allison.

"Stay here, I'll be back.." Chance told Allison.

"O-Okay.... . Bye.. " , Allison sighed and waved to Chance. Troye and Malia waved to Allison and they followed Chance outside the police station.

LATER

Malia and Troye were riding in Chance's car.

"D-Do you think my dad will be fine ?", Chance asked.

"Yes, did the killer give you directions?" , Troye asked.

"No, but there was the famous Bloodwood tree in the background." , Chance told them.

"Okay, oh my god. So your dad is at the fair ! " , Malia said. Finally they got to the famous amusement park. They ran through it and down into the path that leads to the famous Bloodwood tree.

Chance felt a sick knot in his stomach sick he saw his dad hanging from a tree.

"DAD ! " , Chance scrramed.

"N-No..Chance.." Officer Jones groaned. As Chance ran to his dead, he touched a trap wire on the grass. All of all sudden , he heard a church bell. All of a sudden, the killer walked behind Chance's dad with a chainsaw.

The killer looked up at Chance as he turned on his chainsaw and started slicing Chance's dad, aka Officer Jones, in half. Chance closed his eyes. His dad's blood splattered all over him. Chance opened his eyes and screamed. The killer was gone.

"NOOOOOOO DAD ! ! " , Chance screamed .

THE END OF BLOODWOOD / SEASON 1 / EPISODE 9 : RACE AGAINST TIME /

TO BE CONTINUED .... . .