LIVES AT STAKE [EPISODE 2]

Mariana laid in bed. (In case you forgot, Mariana was Troye's mother, REMEMBER THAT NOW!)

She stared at the ceiling. She had enough bullshit. She couldn't stop thinking of what Troye told her about the car. What if her child and his friends died in a car crash? She sighed and got out of her bad. She opened her bedroom door and went downstairs. She went to her phone and dialed someone. 

"Hello, Jones? I think we have a problem." 

NEXT DAY

Chance got out of bed and sighed. He stared at a picture of his parents on his table. They had died in a car accident when he was around 7. So he was adopted by the town's head sheriff. Mr. Jones or Sheriff Jones. Chance sighed and brushed his teeth, took a shower, fixed his hair and went downstairs. He saw a note card on the table. He picked it up and read it. 

"Hey Chance, I had to go to the Police Station to meet Malia's and Troye's moms. Go make you something .                                                                               -Love You Kiddo , Dad

Chance smiled at the note and grabbed his a granola bar and some water. He ate it and then drank some water then ran outside with his book bag on. He hopped on his bike and stated pedaling. As he was ridding his bike, he could feel the cool breeze again his face. All of a sudden, he noticed a car following him. He started pedaling faster. The car got faster. Chance saw a ramp on the sidewalk and turned towards that. He went up the ramp and got a boost. Finally, he lost the car and got to school. He was panting.

"What the hell?" Chance asked his self. 

LATER AT THE POLICE STATION 

Shelley finally got to the police station. (In case you FORGOT who Shelley was, she was one of the 3 victims in the Halloween 1996 on the Ferris Wheel Event. She's also Malia's mom.)

She saw Sheriff Jones and Mariana talking. 

"Now what the hell are we talking about?" Shelley asked. They both turned to her. They had scared looks on their faces.

"Shit" Shelley said and sighed.

LATER DURING LUNCH 

"REALLY?! THAT IS SOME CRAZY SHIT!" , Lily was shocked. "Have any idea who it was? You saw the driver?" , Steven asked. The group of friends were sitting together at a table eating lunch. Malia, Troye, and Brooke just told them about how they almost got in a car crash last night.

"And no, we didn't see the driver" Lily said. Allison was reading, not paying attention to what was going on. 

"Well are you hurt?" Jackson asked.

"Now do you see any scars on us?" Malia asked. 

"That's a question, not an answer." Jackson pointed out. 

"It's a literal answer. So no, neither or anyone else in the car was injured?" Allison spoke out of nowhere. Cam turned to Allison and so did everyone else. Cam snickered.

"You think you're so fancy?" Cam asked. "Miss book reader! Well I'll show you how to read!" Cam yelled. Cam grabbed her book.

"SNATCHED!" Cody yelled. Troye looked to Cody.

"You're such a dick, that's your sister." Troye said. Cody stopped laughing. Troye went over to Cam and grabbed the book back.