BITCH LAND PART 1 [ EPISODE 5 ]

(CREDIT TO MY AMAZING FRIEND! CUP, OR IDEALMEMORI FOR SOME OF THE SCENES IN THIS STORY! ILY GIRL!                                                                                         - FROM PETER)

It was a dark and story night. Malia was sitting down staring at the clock. She sighed.

"He's not coming," she said to herself. She walked over to her kitchen, her mom was working the late shift and wouldn't be coming home until 10. It was still 7. It was raining outside. She went over to her sink and looked out the window at her backyard and the lightning flashed and she thought she saw someone standing in her backyard. She blinked her eyes and opened them again, and nobody was there. All of a sudden, she heard a ring on the doorbell at her door. She turned around smiled. She ran to the door and opened it. Steven was standing there. He walked in and closed the door behind him. 

"Ready to study?" he asked. "Yes," Shelley smiled. 

MINUTES LATER

Malia and Steve were in in Malia's bedroom studying. "So, what does this mean again?" Steve asked. Malia sighs "How many times do I have to repeat this to you!?" She'd nudge him softly. He smirked at her frustration. "Stop laughing! As I said before it means that the problem has to be inverted back into standard form." She demon straights to him for the 5th time. As they get back on topic Steve asks "So, how are you doing with the whole seeing your dead librarian? Along with the recent murders?" Malia's face darkened. "I don't wanna talk about it Steven." Calling him by his full name. "You're so cute when you're pissed off." He's say. "Oh yeah?" She'd say in a gruff but cute tone. They were facing each other now. Close. Really close. Steve would grunt as he'd suddenly flip her over underneath him and start kissing her neck. Malia squealed at the sudden movement. Steven would start taking her shirt off as she did the same to him. Soon Steven was underneath as Malia started to kiss his stomach, slowly. Steven picked her up swiftly as Malia's back was firmly pressed against the wall as they were making out, them both accidentally knocking things over recklessly. Until, "Honey, I'm home!" Shelley called up to Malia. Malia unlocked her lips from Steven's and froze. "Hide!" Steve grabbed his clothes and hid in her closet as Malia re-clipped her bra and put her shirt on. When her mom had went up to her room Malia was pretending to continue doing work, Shelley was skeptical "Where's Steve? Weren't you to having a little study date?" Malia sighed frustrated and blushing. "Yes. Minus the date. And he went to the bathroom." She said blandly. "Okay." Shelley replied. Steve came out of the closet terrified. "You gotta go." Malia said, feeling mutual to him. They ended the night with Steve leaving, Malia gave him a sweet kiss. "Tonight was fun." Malia said. Steven smiled and nodded, blushing. 

Steven walked out the door and turned around. She kissed him goodbye and he left. She stood there smiling. As he drove off into the darkness. 

THE NEXT DAY

There were news reporters everywhere around town. Everyone was hanging out inside the comfort of Cam's house. Cam walked over to Allison.

"Allison, look. I'm really sorry about being a bitch to you," Cam apologized. "I forgive you. Plus I was sometimes a bitch too." They both chuckled and smiled at each other. 

Malia would laugh and shush him. "Did you guys do the do?" he asked. Malia answered him with the truth but not a pleasing answer, "No, we just had our first kiss."

Troye giggled. "Next thing you know, you'll be on Teen Mom whore." Troye smiled. Malia slapped him, not in a hard way, but in a fun way. All of a sudden, Julie ran down the stairs. She ran to Cam and slapped her.