MENTAL [ EPISODE 8 ]

(THANK YOU TO MY AMAZING FRIEND CUP , OR IDEALMEMORI FOR BASICALLY WRITING MOST OF THIS EPISODE ! LOVE YOU ! - PETER)

Brooke got home and sighed. She set down the groceries.

"Cam? " , Brooke asked. She didn't hear a response. She walked up the stairs and heard a knife. She gasped. Her eyes widened. 

She ran down the hallway to Cam's room. It was locked and she slammed on the door. She looked around and ran down the stairs to the kitchen. She grabbed a large kitchen knife and ran upstairs. She ran to Cam's bedroom door and started stabbing the door. She hit the door so hard with the knife that the door fell down. 

She saw Cam screaming as she stabbed her pillows then went to her wrist and slowly slit it open. Brooke ran to her and threw the knife away that was in Cam's hand, "Cam...no..." 

"I can't loose you too," Brooke cried. She hugged Cam. They sat on the bed. They felt as like their whole world turned upside down. Who knew their life could change in just a matter of a week ? 

They felt like they were about to break down, like rocks being weathered by the wind.

"I don't wanna die.." , Cam cried. Brooke held her, "I don't want you to die too...."

THE NEXT DAY AT MALIA'S HOUSE 

Malia went into the shower the next morning and washed off all the blood and horrible memories from yesterday, and the past weeks. Malia suddenly was overcome with a wave of overwhelming emotion. She braiced her self against a wall and sunk to her knees, hugging them and shaking uncontrollably. She started feeling as if she's being poked by thousands and thousands pins and needles, and started getting hot-cold flashes. Suddenly she couldn't breathe. She felt as if there was a huge knot in her throat that would never unravel. She felt really feverish, and she started crying. Hard. Trying to grasp breath with each and every sob. "I can't do this anymore." she said to herself and kept repeating it quietly. She couldn't continue anymore, she felt like she was going to die. She turned off the shower, grabbed a towel and sat on her bed shivering from the cold. She ran her hands through her hair. She started to calm down a little bit. She changed into some comfortable clothes and lied down in her bed. She was on her side and stared off into space. She felt completely out of it and felt very uneasy and vulnerable. She hated feeling this way. But after everything that she has witnessed and lost, it was unbearable for her to feel otherwise. Her mom almost died, her dad's dead body was dropped in front of her, most of her friends were either killed, taken or hurt. And she felt like it was all of her fault. She couldn't handle the guilt anymore, she went to her mirror, looked at it and punched it. She watched as it cracked. Malia dropped to her knees and began sobbing again, knowing that there was no way out of this shitty, fucked up situation. She was broken.

MEANWHILE AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE

Troye sat in the doctor's office. He sat there and looked around. He was gonna meet up with his psychiatrist. All of a sudden, he got a cool chill against his spine. The lights in the room flashed. All of a sudden, they broke and Troye screamed. He covered his eyes and then opened them back up, he looked around, no one else was there except him. He got up and saw a trickle of blood down the hallway. He walked down the hallway slowly, his heart racing, he turned around the corner, there was a bright light at the end. He walked down the hallway, and each door in the hallway, he looked in. He went into the first one, all of a sudden he was at the HALLOWEEN 1996 event. He looked around and saw Martha (Mariana) , Shelley , and Dylan getting on the Ferris Wheel. He ran towards them.

"NO DON'T ! DON'T ! " , he screamed. Then he got thrown out of the room and was back in the hallways. He got up and looked around and ran down the hallways, each door represented a death.