The Concert ( Chapter 2)

Well I am actually going to do some more updating right now :) Thanks for reading 

Me and Hay went to the front row near the stage. Then the lights turn down and " What Makes You Beautiful" comes on and the boys come onto the stage and of course the screaming girls start. I don't really scream but tonight I did when Harry started singing. After the first song the rest of the boys beside Harry start talking. They tell the crowd that Harry's special girl is out in the front row and then they say Harry go get your girl on the damn stage!!! So of course Harry grabs me and brings me on stage. This is all so embarrassing. But the girls are like awww when Harry introduces me and then gives me a kiss on the cheek. Then I walked off stage. I get back to my seat next to Hay and this girl on my other side said wow your a lucky ass bitch !! I am so jealous. I was like yeah. Then she turned away and I whispered to Hay wow what a crazy ass bitch. She laughs so hard. Then the rest of the concert we danced and sang to the tops of our lungs!!!! I noticed when me and Hay were dancing like crazy to Best Song Ever that Niall was watching us and blew a kiss to me. I was like so glad no one saw it was for me. For some reason I was starting to get butterflies every time he looks at me. I was telling myself stop I am here because I am going on a group date with Harry!! But I still keep thinking Niall is really getting my attention and I love it!!!! This is so bad :/ Ughhh why I don't really even like Niall since I started liking One Direction. But now hes catching my eye. I have no one to tell about my feelings toward Niall.......... 

When the concert was over me and Hay went backstage again and waited for the boys to be done. Liam came and gave Hay a long ass kiss. I just rolled my eyes at them. I saw that Niall was laughing and winked at me !!! Like why does he keep doing that!!! ugh. After they were ready we went into their limo and we head to the movies....... 

I will do some more later on tonight or sometime tommorow. Dont know when yet. 

But like and comment please!!! 

Whats your favorite one direction song ? 

Mine is prob No Control