School :)

Had to post this amazing picture of my babe :) I love him so much 

Sorry I have not updated in a while I am only going to get some done tonight and the rest tomorrow morning :) Cause I have a Halloween party tonight with some of my friends !! 

The next morning I wake up at five thirty to get ready for school and my date with Niall after school today. I am so nervous because he will not tell me where our date is. He told me that it is a surprise but just to wear nice clothes. I am picking out my outfit for school. I am not even going to bring a change of clothes I am just going to wear what I am going wear tonight. So I picked out my black ruffle shirt, leggings, and my red vans. I curl my hair and do my makeup. I then go downstairs for some breakfast of Captain Crunch with Berries. Then I grab my stuff and yelled bye to my parents. Then I went in my car and drove off to school....... 

All day I have been hoping for the school day to go by fast. Finally, it was lunch time and I got in line for lunch with Hay. I grab a slice of pizza, a green apple, a couple of cookies, a coke, and a pudding. Hay was like whoa girl you are hungry today. I tell her I am just really nervous for my date with Niall today later on........ 

Finally last period ended and I am heading to Niall's hotel to meet him for our date. ......

Sorry I have not updated in awhile I will try to later on this week. I am very busy all the time with college and stuff. Don't forget to comment and vote